Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there still a possibility of getting a recently active topics page for Smurfs' Village?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there still a possibility of getting a recently active topics page for Smurfs' Village?

The old forum had one and it was awesome! Lots of times it's hard to know if someone has responded to a post, or if a new post has been added. A Recently Active Smurfs' Village page would be a huge improvement to this forum! I thought this was something that was beeing worked on, but we have been using this forum for a while now. Is this something that can actually happen, or will this forum never have one?

I really miss our old 'recently active' page. *sniff*. I am grateful that we have this forum.....but..... it is really clumsy to navigate and catch up on new posts & replies. Please bring back 'recently active'.

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought this was something they were working on when this forum first started. Hopefully it is not too far off, because it was the best thing about the old forum! It is so hard to know what posts have been made on this forum.

Agreed! Miss the recently active page a lot. It's hard to follow up on replies and sometimes I only see it days later which makes it stupid to reply again. It's even worse than months ago because the sections don't even refresh now. You used to be able to see by the dark blue text there was another post or reply but now you have to enter each section. Not sure but didn't they say this would never be implemented because it's impossible?

Comment

Hi everyone. It's still something that is being looked at, but we are still sitting on version 5.10 of the vBulletin software. I've spoken with Beeline and we are going to do a forum update hopefully soon into the new year. Once we do, we should have more options. Until then, you'll just have to use the Latest Activity tab located at the top of the forum.

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee, if they do an update to the forum, another suggestion to improve it would be to have the last page of a forum thread show first. Because with a thread like Random Chat that has over a hundred pages you always start on the original posts and then have to navigate to the newest.
    Working...
    X