No announcement yet.

Cannot find the "Mark this channel read" feature after the recent forum changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot find the "Mark this channel read" feature after the recent forum changes

Just like the title said. I can't find that feature since the latest forum update.

Silver I will look into this and either myself or Vintoxi will get back to you!

Comment

I click the link below our forums "vBulletin Metro Theme by PixelGoose Studio" to the site "https://vb4.pixelgoose.com/forum.php"
      They certainly have "Mark Forums Read" function there. I believe it's not that hard to restore this function since we already have it from the start (only the recent update makes it gone missing)

Comment

I haven't seen the mark as read button for a while either. Not having it stopped me from coming to the forum. It's annoying not having it. Any estimate on when this will be fixed?

Comment

Has this been looked into yet? I still can't find the mark as read button.

Comment

Vintoxi Any info on when this feature will be restored?

Comment

Hello Bongfish, It's been a long time and we still don't have this function restored! Beeline did have a better forum!

Comment

Does anyone from Bongfish read this? It's been a year and still nothing has been done. It is too much asking to restore a function that is originally available?

Comment

It's finally restored. Thanks!

Comment

Silver I'm glad it is finally fixed.

Comment

Working...
                    X