Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I find the comments in the Notification Preview window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I find the comments in the Notification Preview window?

my notification says i get some messages on my reply, but i can't find all comments there. picture of notification says i get 15 comments on my reply, but at the topic page, i can find only two comments. why?

If you want to view the actual comments you'll need to go to the topic. That is just the notification preview window that let's you know that comments were made. You can't view them there.

Comment

thank you for the answer, but this is the topic page. i can find only 2 comments. where is the rest?

Comment

There were only ever two comments to begin with. The notification stating that there were more is incorrect. Just for your information, the entirely forum notification system in general is not working correctly at this time. We hope they will be fixed in a future forum software update from vBulletin.

Comment

thank you very much for the answer, i convinced.

Comment

Not really the same question, but i don't want open a new thread about...
            Originally posted by LightofFire View Post
            Hmmm only wondering.. Where i could find my visitor messages if i will delete the notification? Sometime i get a visitor message instead of a pm.. Could other users see my visitor messages? And where could i find it?
            transfered from off topic

Comment

And when i click on the notification after first opening the following message pops up (haven't deleted):

Comment

Try checking your message from Purple now Light.

Comment

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great it works! Thank you!

Only one thing left... Where could i find it when the notification is deleted? On which menu or tab?

Thank you for your always helpful answers Ms. Bee!

I don't understand what you mean. Are you asking where messages go when you delete the notifications?

Comment

Hmmm.. Don't know in which different way i could explain! When i go to my profile i can look on the tab "inbox" which pm's i have! I delete my notifications every time i have read! But the messages are still there! Now i was wondering where i could find my visitor messages! When the notification pops up i could read the message by clicking at the blue underlined part of the notification! But when i delete the notification where could i find the message again when i would read it again or comment it? Hope it's now clearer..sorry!

Comment

At the top of your screen next to your name in the upper right corner, do you see a button for messages? When you click on that, you should be taken to a page showing you all of your notifications and on the left hand side there should be a column with Message Center, Inbox, Sent etc.

Do you see that?

Comment

Yes Bethany, i see this and when i go to this i see on inbox all PM's and under sent items all my answers but the visitor messages aren't there! I checked it twice... Have one from purple and one from yosinori but couldn't find the visitir messages under the menues! As long as i don't delete the notifications im able to read but i want to delete the notifications that i could notice when i have new ones! So i was wondering where i could find them, under which tab / categorie...?

Comment

Working...
                      X