How do I change my forum Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my forum Avatar?

Hi guys, How do I set a profile picture? I am browsing the site on an iPad if that helps. Thanks!

1. Go to your profile page (when you log in)
    2. Move your mouse over your profile picture
    3. Click "Edit Avatar"
    4. Choose from options provided. Look at the "note" that shows up there.
    5. Click "Save"

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
      1. Go to your profile page (when you log in) 2. Move your mouse over your profile picture 3. Click "Edit Avatar" 4. Choose from options provided. Look at the "note" that shows up there. 5. Click "Save"
      Ah, I suppose that's the problem. I am on an iPad, so I have no mouse to hover over. I guess I'll wait for a mobile-optimized update! Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hello, I've tried to import the required 200x200 size from photobucket but I keep getting an invalid URL message. Can someone help me? I'm a bit out of it from surgery 😷

Comment

Hi Little Pumpkin! Just wanted to say that I hope you're doing well after your surgery. I don't use photobucket for my avatars, so I'm sorry that I can't help you with that. I use preview on my iMac and big photo on my iPad. I'm sure that some of the many people who use it will read this and help you soon, so hang in there!

Comment

Hey Lil Pump!!!

When you change your Avatar, it will allow you to go into your saved pictures on your hard drive and select the picture you want to upload. So, you need to get the 200X200 picture you have into your pictures on your hard drive. That's how I do it.
            Ruthie can probably tell you how to do it if you are playing from an iPad and want to upload to the Avatar section from there. I only know how to do it from my hard drive.

When I make 200X200 Avatars for some of our forum buddies, I put them on Photobucket so I can put them in the text here in the Forum for them to save to their hard drive or iPad before
            they upload to the Avatar section.

Hope this helps...............I'll be watching to see if this clears it up for you.

Comment

Thank you both. I use Macs but I'm also able to use PCs because most other work places use them. I should be able to figure this out in my sleep, as I used to use ResEdit for Macs. And thank you for the well wishes. I'm healing fast but just weak and tired. I can't do much but play games. Poor me 😝

Comment

Today, 05:42 PM Thank you both for the help. I found an image, downloaded it, resized it in preview, emailed it to myself and saved it on my iPad. Even though it's a rectangle and not a square, I used it anyway because I link it. 🎃👻
                Last edited by LittlePumpkin; 10-17-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
                  LittlePumpkin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok. What just happened there 😳
              Working...
              X