No announcement yet.

Thank you Spelling Bee and the rest of the Forum staff for all your great work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Spelling Bee and the rest of the Forum staff for all your great work

This new forum is still very populair. But without Spelling Bee and the rest of the forum staff, this success was never reached. Spelling Bee answered so many questions and helped so many users, and Spelling Bee is still doing this succesfully. That's why I think we have to do praise and thank Spelling Bee. So please leave some kind, thankful messeges for Spelling Bee and the rest of the staff.

I so agree! I don't think the forum would even exist without Ms. Bee! We must drive her crazy sometimes, but she always is level-headed and handles things beautifully. And certainly Worker Bee and Bee's Knees have helped us out with valuable info and guidance on many occasions! We are very, very lucky, indeed.

Comment

A big Thank you! to all Bees here at the forum. Especially Spelling Bee is always kind and helping us Gamers with our problems. She's the Queen Bee of the behive, which is the forum.

Comment

Thank you Beeline for sending us the Exclusive Offers we have been requesting. You've really been taking note and sending through so many requests lately. On the subject of the forum, the game wouldn't be the same without it as far as I am concerned. I learn so much from other players and Spelling Bee is a terrific moderator (look after her). I know we sometimes have a little grumble when something doesn't go right but there's always good advice and it IS appreciated. The forum is not just a source of information but we have lots of laughs! This is a great community. Thanks for all the support.

Comment

I echo the above sentiments ... it is clear that the studio listens to our opinions, both negative and positive. This makes for a much more fulfilling experience. The reason I still play SV after almost 18 months is because of the counsel received from forum contributors and from the joy I get in reading and following certain threads. Thank you Spelling Bee, Worker Bee, Bees Knees and studio bees ... your creativity and dedication to SV does not go unnoticed. 👏 .... but special thanks to Spelling Bee ... I don't know how you can possibly juggle so many forums and still stay sane!

Comment

I have to say thank you! Great support, very nice moderation, quick replies... And i have the feeling i'm and my comments are welcome...! A great feeling and a really really good supporting! So everything written from other community members is exactly what i want to say (but in a better way i ever could 😉)

Comment

I have to agree. Thanks to Clumsy and Everyone here. I agree with every single comment mentioned in here. Thanks to all who keep the forum and game alive.

Comment

Thanks everyone. It really means a lot.

Comment

I just wanted to echo some of the above sentiments and say that the last few SV updates have shown that Beeline really listens to players, so it is a great feeling to feel like you participate in the creation of a fun game, albeit in a very small way. My experience with customer service has been excellent, as well.

But I also want to add that it is great to participate in such a calm, civilized, and positive forum. None of us will probably ever meet, but everyone seems to treat each other with utmost respect no matter what their nationality or how long or little they have participated. Obviously, MSV is just a "silly game", but it is a great source of calm and enjoyment. When I read comments on other forums (of any kind), there is so much negativity and aggressiveness despite posted community rules, and you NEVER see that here. There is great karma all around (maybe that is why there are almost no villains in our game So thanks to everyone for that!

Comment

Originally posted by ejic12 View Post
                    But I also want to add that it is great to participate in such a calm, civilized, and positive forum. None of us will probably ever meet, but everyone seems to treat each other with utmost respect no matter what their nationality or how long or little they have participated. Obviously, MSV is just a "silly game", but it is a great source of calm and enjoyment. When I read comments on other forums (of any kind), there is so much negativity and aggressiveness despite posted community rules, and you NEVER see that here. There is great karma all around (maybe that is why there are almost no villains in our game So thanks to everyone for that!
                    You've so right ejic, that is a great community! I have written in a german players forum for another popular online game and was one of the moderators there... It was full of negativity and really bad postings... Even if i read comments on german articles from newspapers (today news about new iOS update) these are full of inappropriate comments from android and apple users which have fun while bashing on each other... Awful! This forum is such a great place! Thank you, i feel very welcome!

Comment

YES Thanks to Beeline and Spelling Bee in particular (Mayby Beeline should add an additional character in SV: 'Spelling Bee' to honor her!).

Further more i want to thanks the active players as Purple, Clumsy, Tapasz, Light of Fire, Cupcake, Chickadee, Happy Bird and all the others i forget to mention, but which i shoulded listen here as well.

Because of there interaction and there smurfy ideas, this forum is so good and beeline get the necessary feedback and ideas for further developing of SV.

Let's GO SMURF!
                      Last edited by michel.springer; 03-28-2014, 05:30 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• LightofFire
                        LightofFire commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you, i blush a little... I'm one of the newer members, i think the honor goes to purple, tapasz, caro and cupcake (and surely many others) which were already active on the old forum!

But i feel very welcome here and just enjoy it every time to look whats new! Great community! And thank you to you as well! Your comments are appreciated!

• Clumsy
                        Clumsy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you

I hope Spelling Bee is on a well deserved holiday. You really feel how an amazing job she is doing when she is gone. And it is amazing to be in such an informative and positive forum. The forums I have written in before has sometimes had a harsh and unfriendly tone. Never here even though there is room for qualified critiq.

Comment

Working...
                      X