Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with the slight changes that were just made to the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on with the slight changes that were just made to the forum?

Is it my imagination or are there some slight changes to the forum? Just curious. For example, the tabs at the top for Forums, Articles and in the contents the little arrows next to the latest reply. I noticed the forum was down for a while. Maybe there's something significant we should be aware of.

Funny, I discovered the tabs yesterday and wondered why I hadn't seen them before....

Comment

Chicka, the arrows next to the latest reply makes you jump right to it! No need to scroll the whole page anymore, perfect!

Comment

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great! I'll try it. I do tend to browse though because new comments aren't always at the end of the thread.

Hi everyone. We've recently updated to the newest version of the forum software. Some things have changed, there have been a few bugs fixed, but there are still a lot of things outstanding. If you come across any new things, please let us know here. Thank you.

Comment

Spelling Bee - on the sub forum list page two sub forum topics seem to be stuck and are not updating to the most recent post .... News about SV and Share ideas for SV. Both indicate the last posts are from yesterday when in fact there have been multiple posts since yesterday. As well, the little dialogue bubble icon does not turn blue to indicate unread posts.

Comment

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Came here to post the same thing, tzr. I noticed that too.

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems to be fixed now. That was fast 😃

• tzr1877
          tzr1877 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, take that back. Share ideas is still glitchy.

Thanks guys. Yeah, there are a few glitches we're working on.

Comment

All the 'last post' notifications are not working today. Have to search all threads.

Comment

SV News is also showing the last post as yesterday on the new update thread! That is not likely to happen in this universe!

Comment

The threads are opening to the most recent/last page of comments now, except for the SV random chat. For some reason, it still goes to the first page every time. I am so sick of seeing that first page.

Comment

Working...
              X