Please increase font size so the forum is easier to read on mobile devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please increase font size so the forum is easier to read on mobile devices

I know you are working on optimizing this forum for mobile devices. But as most of us use one I wonder if it's possible to increase the fontsize of this forum? It's so very hard to read and there's so much useless white space in each comment.

Yeah I mentioned that same thing ..."somewhere" on here lol. It made it visually so boring and hard to read with having to scroll through lots of space to read comments. But I've noticed the white space has decreased )). Much better. I think the font has changed too, slightly, maybe about 2 points, or is it my imagination?

Comment

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      No....nothing changed yet.

Yes, it would be much easier to use the forum if the font size is increased.

Comment

Larger font would be great. Don't know if it is the combo of this phone and my fat fingers, but I keep having issues tapping on topics. More often than not, I end up tapping the poster's name and entering their profile instead of tapping the topic title, like I am trying to do. So far, the forum doesn't seem very mobile friendly, which is odd because all the games are developed for the mobile platform. Bigger font would definitely be a good step towards user friendliness.

Comment

Spelling Bee, when I first mentioned this when feedback was still in the SV section you said you would look into this. I know you are very busy with all our questions...but do you happen to have some info on it? The small size is so very hard to read.

Comment

Hi Tapasz. As of yet there is no way to do this within the forum software itself. (Font sizes can be increased or decreased though when viewing the forum on a computer.)

While I don't have an exact ETA, the font size should no longer be an issue once the forum is optimized for mobile devices.

Comment

I usually visit forum from iPad but thanks for your reply. Guess we have to be patient for a while.

Comment

Please increase the font size used for the forum. I believe it used to be a little larger, but us now verging on the unreadable!

Comment

Yes please fix this!

Comment

Working...
                X