Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to change my username here on the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to change my username here on the forum?

I reqlly would like to change my user name Is thiw possible?

Clumsy (I think your user name is cute) ... if you are wanting to change your Game Center nickname and you are an iOS user follow these steps:

Step 1. Tap the “Settings” icon to open up the app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.

Step 2. Choose “Game Center”.

Step 3. Tap your profile name under “Game Center Profile”.

Step 4. Type in a new nickname and tap “Done” to complete the process of updating your nickname.

Comment

I actually ment ten user name on the forum...

Comment

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure that you can change your forum username. There is the option to add another screen name (under User Profile) but I don't know exactly what that means. Guess we need to wait for Spelling Bee to get back from her exotic vacation to answer your question. Sorry 😉.

• Hundredth Smurf
        Hundredth Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Add another screen name is just for adding another contact information (like the one above it).
        I do not think it can be changed - I looked for it when I just registreret because I was not sure about my own choise. I do however really like yours Clumsy.

Clumsy, I was just browsing around (bored while waiting for the roast) and read this thread: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/fo...-get-filled-in

It seems like Caro had her name changed at some point, but this only happend per request. So it is probably not possibel to do for our self without help from Spelling Bee or Worker Bee.

Comment

i'm just qouting Spelling Bee from that other thread:
        Spelling Bee commented 01-05-2014, 07:56 AM Caro had requested her name be changed earlier and during the process the title was change accidentally. It's now been fixed. The title should switch to Member automatically after a set number of posts.

Comment

I don't like the username clumsy anymore, but doesn't seem like I can change it

Comment

Hi Clumsy. I had to get Spelling Bee to help me change my username. I'm sure she can help you out when she is back

Comment

I anctually think I don't want to change my user name anymore

Comment

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm glad ... it is such a perfect name for SV ... not that I'm implying that you are clumsy in RL 😜

But thank you all for giving me advise

Comment

HI Clumsy. Yes, names can be changed, but it must be done by a moderator. if you ever decide again that you want to change it, let me know and can I help you with it.

Comment

Thank you spelling bee, great that your back. There was a little panic on the forum. But you totally deserved a break!

Comment

Hello. I'm trying to change my username for this forum and cannot figure out how. Can someone help me?

Comment

You will need to contact Spelling Bee. See this thread for more info http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/fo...e-on-the-forum

Comment

Is there away to change my profile name from Smurf Loz to my GC name

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                          Spelling Bee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please send me a Private Message here on the forums and I can help you change your name.
                      Working...
                      X