Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have I been receiving a lot of Human Verification errors when trying to make a post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have I been receiving a lot of Human Verification errors when trying to make a post?

I have been getting a lot of missing human verification errors. Have I missed some place that needs info?

Hi Saffron. The next time you receive the error, can you please post it here so I can see what's going on for you? Thanks so much.

Comment

Will do, if I knew how to take a pic or save the page. I just posted on the forum about best liked wonders and didn't preview, just pressed post reply and got a different error saying Edit Conversation along with an exclamation mark in a red triangle along with it telling me an unexpected error was returned: 'Subscriptions'. I did a preview, hit post, got another message box telling me it was a duplicate post. It had posted the first time and I still got the error message. There are bound to be problems with every game and I don't understand them, it's a game, just as long as I can log in. The human one has me baffled.

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
        LittlePumpkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll do it next time. It's driving me crazy. I'm logged in for less than 2 min and it kicks me out.

Morning Spelling Bee. I think I know why I get the error messages. Happens only when I am logged on for a time without a post. Logging in, short post, it works fine. Longer posts I need to cut what I type, log out, log back in, paste and it works. Problem solved for now. Thank you.

Comment

Ahh, okay. Well glad that you found a temporary workaround for now. Thank you for following up and letting me know.

Comment

I'm also getting them but it's after only a few minutes and whilst I'm typing a post or response. Is there a way we could not get logged off in less than 5 minutes? Aaaaaaaannnnd the human verification popped up when I hit post reply 😟

Comment

Comment

• LittlePumpkin
              LittlePumpkin commented
              Editing a comment
              That's what we are talking about.

That's strange...never had this happen. Also never get logged off? Might be a silly question but do you both use the checkbox "keep me logged on" or something like that?

Comment

The only box I see is one for remember me. I'll see if it helps. Thank you.

Comment

• Saffron
                Saffron commented
                Editing a comment
                That's the box, LittlePumpkin. I've never used the Remember Me. Thanks Tapasz, there is lots to learn but I'm getting there.

• LittlePumpkin
                LittlePumpkin commented
                Editing a comment
                I was going crazy logging in every few minutes. Thank you again 😊

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                You're welcome. Glad it is solved for both of you 😊
            Working...
            X