Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Amber. I'm waiting on news myself. As soon as I hear anything, I will of course share it immediately.

Comment

Where is the update for android

November was the last time we received an update
      It is stuck at version 1.6.0
      There are major bugs which make the game unstable
      Pleaae please please release this update

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee, I appreciate it!

Comment

Where is the update for android who seem to be shat on alot as it seems developers prefer ios to android but seem to forget that 83% of the smartphone market is actually android. Android is by far better as ios lack many things that are useful

Comment

Debbles smurf, you are right that Android is the most popular os in the market atm, but you need to have in mind that you need different knowledge to make Android and to make iOS game, because you need to use different programming languages (probably Java for Android and C++ for iOS, but this might not be true), so maybe there is not that many people in their team that know how to program in Java. I understand that you are angry that you are waiting so long for next update, as I am waiting too as I use Android. I stopped playing for a while and just had the game using my space on my phone as I got bored of doing the same thing over and over every day... anyway, I believe that Beeline did everything they could and are still doing it to bring the next ubdate as fast as possible to Android.

And I agree with you that Android is better than iOS, but that is just perosnal opinion and might not be true for everyone, and the only thing it can bring are hate comments and fights (as in comment section on every Youtube video about phones)

Hope Android update will come soon!

Comment

• debbles smurf
              debbles smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              What annoys me most being told not compatible with my s3 hmmmm have to queation that as I did download and successfully install on my s3 and the game has been more stable. Yet google play store states not compatible and this is not the first app to have this happen as I found out. Beeline need to remove this obstacle from the game so every android player can at least download and try that way people will know if the game will work on their device. The newer devices the game is unstable why I do not know. When I first started playing on my s3 was able to get the smurfy cinema to work but then 24 hours later after loading the saved game not so much which makes me question where the problems lie. Most of the problems could have been ironed out before worldwide release by getting people to beta test on both platforms which would mean less catchup and players would not get so angry and walk away. It peeves me off ios get all the attention and android are forgotten it just does not make sense, do they not have staff who know how to develop android games that doesn't sound right as they have another smurfs game which gets the updares around the same time. I honestly think beeline need to rethink how they view things if they want this game to survive. Have they not read what players have been saying. I can see why king games do so well.

On the 4th day of april 2016
            Android players are still waiting
            March has certainly disappeared
            Please release the long awaited update immediately

The smurfs are getting bored
            Too many things are broken
            And items keep disappearing
            Please release the long awaited update now

Comment

• Rjunior
              Rjunior commented
              Editing a comment
              Agree with all above! Thank you Debbler smurf ! Well said!

Any idea where the android update is

Comment

On the 6th day of April 2016
              The smurfs have gone on strike
              They are at war with each other
              Please release the new update now

Gargamel is a sniffing on the other side of the meadow
              He is eying up the smurfs for his dinner
              Oh no what are the smurfs to do
              Please release the new uodate now

Comment

Can someone please explain why android has not received the update we were told march it is now april.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There was obviously some type of delay Debbles. Why or what I have no idea, but it must have been for a good reason.

On the 8th day of Aptil 2016
                I am banging my head against a brick wall
                In utter disbelief
                Pleaee release the android update now

Time is flying out the door
                March is becoming a distant memory
                Where is the update you say will fix our games
                Please release the android update now

Our games are like a ticking time bomb
                It is only a matter of time
                Before that bug goes off and sends us back a few levels

You said around the 18the of march a week behind
                By my calculation that has at least doubled.
                There is no excuse ios players got the update round that time

Comment

Still nothing.... Not even a teaser of things to come....☹️

Comment

Hi guys. I still have nothing new to share other than once I hear something, I'll let you all know A.S.A.P.

Comment

• Amberglass
                      Amberglass commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just wish they'd give us something. Either news that they're doing away with the game.... Or that an update is in the works. I put a lot of time effort and money into my Smurfy games. Right now I'm focussed on collecting resources, MA's and hearts in hopes of an update. If they aren't moving forward with the game, they should let us know so we don't continue to waste our time..... They should let us know NOW, one way or another. I think that's only fair. 😕

I do hope that Beeline realizes that the longer they delay the release of the update, or even a definite news update on when it will be released, the less chances they have of winning back players and in turn, generate the revenue they hope to achieve with the game. As it is, many players have forsaken the game. There are of course a number of us still hoping against hope that Beeline will not disappoint, but the longer they drag it out without any hopeful news for the loyal players, even this group will leave eventually.

Comment

I guess, Beeline will let this game die!

Comment

Spelling Bee could you please find out what is going on I contacted support and lets just put it this way I was not impressed. I asked could someone contact google play store to find out why the update was not there. If ios got the update then cannot see why android haven't. I have had to play the game on my samsung galaxy s3 which isn't even compatible on google play store but can download and play from a third party site no problems and since then haven't lost progress plus have avoided purchasing smurfette as I think thr bug is linked to her and her flowers as I was harvesting daisies at the time I lost 2 months worth of progress.

Comment

• Pandemonium
                          Pandemonium commented
                          Editing a comment
                          The reason why the update didnt came to Google Play Store is becauae it probably still not made for some reason. But the thing that you can play it on device that should not be compatible with it is strange... maybe Beeline did not put the game as compatible with S3 on Google play because they thought it might lag or sth.

• debbles smurf
                          debbles smurf commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No was told on the 18th the update would be live a week behind so obvioisly the game for android has been done. As for my s3 the game is more stable as in that bug that causes the game to drop several levels has not occurred on my s3 just my s5 yet my s5 is a newer device. An answer from beeline would be appreciated as all people want is honesty

• Spelling Bee
                          Spelling Bee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Beeline Customer Support most likely won't have the information you are asking for. They have no control over when updates are scheduled to be completed or when they have been submitted. Similarly, Google Play will have no information on that either. They will only be able to help you once an app has been submitted and added to their store.

As for your compatibility issue, for whatever reason the Development Team has listed the S3 as incompatible. It may be for some reason that is not immediately obvious, but they have their reasons. As for newer devices, they should run the game better etc, but there may be issues here and there too. There is nothing dishonest about it.
                      Working...
                      X