Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Beeline Customer Support most likely won't have the information you are asking for. They have no control over when updates are scheduled to be completed or when they have been submitted. Similarly, Google Play will have no information on that either. They will only be able to help you once an app has been submitted and added to their store.

As for your compatibility issue, for whatever reason the Development Team has listed the S3 as incompatible. It may be for some reason that is not immediately obvious, but they have their reasons. As for newer devices, they should run the game better etc, but there may be issues here and there too. There is nothing dishonest about it.

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Android version now live on google play store

Leave a comment:

• Pandemonium
    replied
    Maybe Google Play Store doesnt even know for the next update as the update was not sent to them. Its probably not even finished yet. They said it would come on 18th but probably there was a problem with sth or sth else and they are trying to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    No was told on the 18th the update would be live a week behind so obvioisly the game for android has been done. As for my s3 the game is more stable as in that bug that causes the game to drop several levels has not occurred on my s3 just my s5 yet my s5 is a newer device. An answer from beeline would be appreciated as all people want is honesty

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Hi Spelling Bee

Not sure what is going on with the android version and why no update, an answer of some sort I think would be much appreciated. Customer service are lacking the service part as l emailed them about the update. Even trying to get answers out of google play store is like talking to a brick wall.

Leave a comment:

• Amberglass
    commented on 's reply
    I just wish they'd give us something. Either news that they're doing away with the game.... Or that an update is in the works. I put a lot of time effort and money into my Smurfy games. Right now I'm focussed on collecting resources, MA's and hearts in hopes of an update. If they aren't moving forward with the game, they should let us know so we don't continue to waste our time..... They should let us know NOW, one way or another. I think that's only fair. 😕

• Pandemonium
    commented on 's reply
    The reason why the update didnt came to Google Play Store is becauae it probably still not made for some reason. But the thing that you can play it on device that should not be compatible with it is strange... maybe Beeline did not put the game as compatible with S3 on Google play because they thought it might lag or sth.

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Spelling Bee could you please find out what is going on I contacted support and lets just put it this way I was not impressed. I asked could someone contact google play store to find out why the update was not there. If ios got the update then cannot see why android haven't. I have had to play the game on my samsung galaxy s3 which isn't even compatible on google play store but can download and play from a third party site no problems and since then haven't lost progress plus have avoided purchasing smurfette as I think thr bug is linked to her and her flowers as I was harvesting daisies at the time I lost 2 months worth of progress.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    I guess, Beeline will let this game die!

Leave a comment:

• Phil Teo
    replied
    I do hope that Beeline realizes that the longer they delay the release of the update, or even a definite news update on when it will be released, the less chances they have of winning back players and in turn, generate the revenue they hope to achieve with the game. As it is, many players have forsaken the game. There are of course a number of us still hoping against hope that Beeline will not disappoint, but the longer they drag it out without any hopeful news for the loyal players, even this group will leave eventually.

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    There was obviously some type of delay Debbles. Why or what I have no idea, but it must have been for a good reason.

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hi guys. I still have nothing new to share other than once I hear something, I'll let you all know A.S.A.P.

Leave a comment:

• Amberglass
    replied
    Still nothing.... Not even a teaser of things to come....☹️

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    On the 8th day of Aptil 2016
    I am banging my head against a brick wall
    In utter disbelief
    Pleaee release the android update now

Time is flying out the door
    March is becoming a distant memory
    Where is the update you say will fix our games
    Please release the android update now

Our games are like a ticking time bomb
    It is only a matter of time
    Before that bug goes off and sends us back a few levels

You said around the 18the of march a week behind
    By my calculation that has at least doubled.
    There is no excuse ios players got the update round that time

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Can someone please explain why android has not received the update we were told march it is now april.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X