Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debbles smurf
    replied
    On the 6th day of April 2016
    The smurfs have gone on strike
    They are at war with each other
    Please release the new update now

Gargamel is a sniffing on the other side of the meadow
    He is eying up the smurfs for his dinner
    Oh no what are the smurfs to do
    Please release the new uodate now

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Any idea where the android update is

Leave a comment:

• Rjunior
    commented on 's reply
    Agree with all above! Thank you Debbler smurf ! Well said!

• debbles smurf
    replied
    On the 4th day of april 2016
    Android players are still waiting
    March has certainly disappeared
    Please release the long awaited update immediately

The smurfs are getting bored
    Too many things are broken
    And items keep disappearing
    Please release the long awaited update now

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    What annoys me most being told not compatible with my s3 hmmmm have to queation that as I did download and successfully install on my s3 and the game has been more stable. Yet google play store states not compatible and this is not the first app to have this happen as I found out. Beeline need to remove this obstacle from the game so every android player can at least download and try that way people will know if the game will work on their device. The newer devices the game is unstable why I do not know. When I first started playing on my s3 was able to get the smurfy cinema to work but then 24 hours later after loading the saved game not so much which makes me question where the problems lie. Most of the problems could have been ironed out before worldwide release by getting people to beta test on both platforms which would mean less catchup and players would not get so angry and walk away. It peeves me off ios get all the attention and android are forgotten it just does not make sense, do they not have staff who know how to develop android games that doesn't sound right as they have another smurfs game which gets the updares around the same time. I honestly think beeline need to rethink how they view things if they want this game to survive. Have they not read what players have been saying. I can see why king games do so well.

• Pandemonium
    replied
    Debbles smurf, you are right that Android is the most popular os in the market atm, but you need to have in mind that you need different knowledge to make Android and to make iOS game, because you need to use different programming languages (probably Java for Android and C++ for iOS, but this might not be true), so maybe there is not that many people in their team that know how to program in Java. I understand that you are angry that you are waiting so long for next update, as I am waiting too as I use Android. I stopped playing for a while and just had the game using my space on my phone as I got bored of doing the same thing over and over every day... anyway, I believe that Beeline did everything they could and are still doing it to bring the next ubdate as fast as possible to Android.

And I agree with you that Android is better than iOS, but that is just perosnal opinion and might not be true for everyone, and the only thing it can bring are hate comments and fights (as in comment section on every Youtube video about phones)

Hope Android update will come soon!

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Where is the update for android who seem to be shat on alot as it seems developers prefer ios to android but seem to forget that 83% of the smartphone market is actually android. Android is by far better as ios lack many things that are useful

Leave a comment:

• Amberglass
    replied
    Thank you Spelling Bee, I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Where is the update for android

November was the last time we received an update
    It is stuck at version 1.6.0
    There are major bugs which make the game unstable
    Pleaae please please release this update

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hi Amber. I'm waiting on news myself. As soon as I hear anything, I will of course share it immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Phil Teo
    replied
    Indeed.......it has been so long since a content update....I would give anything if they can just add 1 or 2 new levels, add one simple quest, and most importantly, allow us to either sell or delete unwanted smurfy items.

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    On the 31st day of march 2016
    Still no update in sight to be found
    Our games need attention
    Please release the update now

Stop ignoring us players
    And let us know
    What is happening with this game

Our smurfs have packed up and left
    Bored and very naughty
    I discovered the smurfs have been hiding everything in the mystic pool

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Android has not had an update since november and is stuck on 1.6.0, beeline said march well that is just a snifter away. I have been checking google play every day but sadly no update, I even contacted google play store and still no update. Hence why I wrote the song above.

• Amberglass
    replied
    Can someone from Beeline please give us an update as to when we will be seeing a content update? The last fix to remove snow was appreciated but this is getting annoying now. Being that it's a fairly new game we don't have a lot to work with to begin with. I don't bother with anything that focuses on XP, just hearts, MA's and money. I think us loyal players that are standing by the game deserve at least some information. I've maxed out my space.... now I'm just gifting and accumulating items for the update. Please throw us a bone..... Give us something to look forward to, to motivate us to keep playing. Please! 😟

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    replied
    On the 30th day of march 2016
    We're still waiting for the update
    Our games are still broken
    Pleaae bring us this new update immediately

The smurfs are getting bored
    They doing things they are not meant to
    And they are working too hard
    Please bring us the new update immediately

As time goes by