Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Still no update

Leave a comment:

• Xuxu1968
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks deebles. Problem was in my network
    I contact support because after loosing Vanity hut, my Chalet desapear to. They give me some accorns (500) and i can buy my huts again. Fair enough for me.

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Hopefully the update for android will be available in the coming days. November was the last update

Leave a comment:

• jileha
    commented on 's reply
    IPad Air 2

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Reading between the lines I would say the update has probably been subitted as the timeframe is around 7-9 days before going live. Hopefully the update is available this week coming so that there are new levels and the smurfy cinema will work

• jason_larkham
    commented on 's reply
    Mine never show up not even when I'm home. I've had the problem since he was introduced. When I'm home I always have a great connection. I've also had them show up so I can collect them, but I don't because I don't need the XP. Then when I go in later they aren't there anymore. Yet when I use Hefty and his reward is available to collect. It's there until I collect it.
    Last edited by jason_larkham; 03-20-2016, 11:07 AM.

• Ray888
    commented on 's reply
    iPhone 6s and iPad Air.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Jileha which iOS device are you using? I thought I remember you upgrading to something new. (I might be wrong.)

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    If you don't see the XP and coins from those items showing up then your connection to the server is not a good one. It's personally happened to me that when I've been out on an unreliable connection they show up about 50% of the time. When I am home though, they show up 95% of the time.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    It's starting to look like the amount of lag you are going to have will depend on your device. There is only so much that can be done with the older iOS device hardware. Which device are you using Ray?

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have that information Debbles. All I was told was that it would be about a week or so behind the iOS version going live.

• jason_larkham
    replied
    I was wondering if anyone else is still having issues with Vanity's collection still not generating the coins/XP they are supposed to.

Leave a comment:

• Phil Teo
    replied
    The one thing they did fix was Handy's crafting machine. We can now craft multiple items without the game crashing. However, to wait 4 months for just one fix seems a tad disappointing. Was truly hoping for some new content, new quests, new items, new levels, and after 4 months of waiting, we don't even know when the next new content will arrive.

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Has the update for android been submitted to the app.store

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    http://m.beeline-i.com/support/
Working...
X