Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jileha
    replied
    I don't see any improvements either. Even at the high setting, the graphics are so much worse than before and make me feel nauseous when I'm zoomed out and move around. It might be so bad that I cannot play this game for more than a few minutes at a time - once they add new stuff that make it actually worth playing.

What exactly was changed/improved? It would be great to know so we can actually focus on the positive in this update. So far, none detected except for the removal of snow/Christmas tree, which was sooooo overdue.

If I weren't club leader and would feel obligated to check in ever so often, I would have quit completely by now.

Can we have at least a few hints about new things in the planning so we have something to look forward to?

Leave a comment:

• Xuxu1968
    replied
    Please debbles smurf or someone else , where do i contact support ? Where i tried it didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• Ray888
    replied
    Not much of a improvement as mostly the game are still lagging in term of game experience and contents. Was looking forward for the lagging issue to be fix for good but....nothing has change 😑

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Contact support and ask them. For some reason stuff just disappears and wonder if it is in the magical pond as I have found trees and alsorts in that pond and wondered if that is where stuff disappears to. The frustration is annoying as I lost 2 months worth of stuff back in jan but have managed to get most of it back since then

• Xuxu1968
    replied
    I just lost my Vanity hut! I can buy it again but it's not fair. What about my upgrades and my acorns? Lost...

Leave a comment:

• jileha
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, that helped a lot. I'm on high quality now. But around thinner items such as grass it's still a noticeable difference from before. But if that was necessary to deal with performance issues... We'll probably get used to it.

• Ray888
    commented on 's reply
    There are no new content for this update as informed by Spelling Bee earlier.

• Pam Tredway
    replied
    I didn't see anything new!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Go into your settings and check to see if you have the Graphics set to low or high quality.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    It should be a week or so behind.

• debbles smurf
    replied
    How far away is the android update

Leave a comment:

• jileha
    replied
    The graphics are terrible! Did they reduce the resolution? It's definitely not of the same quality as before and almost hurt my eyes. Small lines seem to be moving back and forth when I scroll around. Makes me want to turn off the game immediately.
    But at least the Christmas tree is gone!

Leave a comment:

• Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow iOS version 1.9.1 is live and available for download!

Working...
X