This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS] Smurfette's hut disappeared in iOS version 1.0

a couple of days ago, Smurfette's hut vanished. I can't find it anywhere.. But Smurfette is still wandering around my SV. Quests still active, tho I can't complete them as I can't grow flowers or craft bushes now. I can buy another but I don't have the Acorns I already reported it to Beeline.. So far, all I've received is a response saying "sorry for the inconvenience"

Still haven't heard squat from Beeline as to a solution.

Comment

I submitted another ticket... Two days later I got the standard "click on Papa Smurf's head 16 times" message. Of course.. I'm playing SV:MM and that only works on the original SV.. Support SUCKS!! I'm going to have to re-write my iTunes Store review to reflect this.

Comment

Got all my other Smurfs back, so at least I can play again.. But Smurfette's hut is still missing. Submitted yet another ticket.. Waiting for another useless reply.

Comment

Well I finally got credited 100 acorns to be able to purchase Smurfette's hut again. Quests seem to have continued on from where i left off (didn't repeat the ones I'd already done). 55 for her hut, 45 for the "inconvenience" thanks Beeline! (Only took five months....!)

Comment

Working...
          X