Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS] Smurfs have never returned after being sent out on a quest in iOS version 1.1.1

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS] Smurfs have never returned after being sent out on a quest in iOS version 1.1.1

now my problems are getting worse! I sent one Smurf on a quest.. But 4 of 50 are gone (unaccounted for). I keep getting notifications that a Smurf has returned.. And I do have a check mark on the quest, but still 4 missing. I tried to submit a report to Beeline but their email system keeps bouncing back saying its full. Man, this lack of support is horrid!!

Hi Jlenko. Can you please take a picture or a screen shot of the error message you are getting when trying to submit a support ticket?

Comment

This is the email I received: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: support@beeline-i.com Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain beeline-i.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c05::1b]. The error that the other server returned was: 552-5.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 552-5.2.2 the recipient to 552 5.2.2 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/a...py?answer=6558 li1si7916882lab.97 - gsmtp

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that, hopefully they'll give this sorted out soon.

I sent my support ticket in. Waited a couple of days n got asked for photo of it then few days they wanted the version n have heard nothing since. I had 52 smurfs n down to none now.

Comment

11 of my 52 are now missing. Still nothing from Beeline. Not expecting much out of this game yet.. Maybe next update some of the glaring issues will hopefully be resolved. I found an XP exploit too.. But I can't seem to email Beeline about it, so..

Comment

Update is there ! Finally all my Smurfs came back Let's update And start playing again

Comment

Working...
          X