Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PS] Unable to claim the Fishing prize from the Mystic Pool in iOS version 1.2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS] Unable to claim the Fishing prize from the Mystic Pool in iOS version 1.2.0

Has anyone else experienced any issues since 1.2 update? Since placing the Mystic Pool in my village my game has been stuck and have not been able to play at all. I chose Fishing as my initial task during the tutorial and rather than spending magic acorns to speed up I chose to close the game and wait. I received notification that the task was complete and when I returned to the game I found the progress was completed but I could not claim the prize. The game has since been stuck on the same screen and I cannot seem to do anything. The Smurfs are all walking around and the pool itself is flashing but it is no longer responsive wherever I tap the screen. I've killed the app, restarted the device, installed iOS 8.2 update and still nothing changes. I have submitted a ticket/bug report but just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues or might have suggestions on how to get past this point.

Hi Worrom. In order to claim your prize, you'll need to tap on the prize/gift box there next to the Fishing progress bar. A lot of people seem to miss that and think it's broken.

Comment

Working...
    X