Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[AP] Receiving a "Not compatible with your device" error when trying to download Android version 1.5.0a

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AP] Receiving a "Not compatible with your device" error when trying to download Android version 1.5.0a

Hi! I just got a pop-up to download Magical Meadow from Google Play but it sais "not compatible with your device" on all my android devices. I'm running ICS on one of them and Jellybean on the other two. Is there a list with compatible devices?
    I understand that it is taking time to make sure it works well on all devices, but I don't understand why I got the link just to tell me I can't install it.

You cant find Smurf' Village and the Magical Meadow by searching playstore vecause at the moment only if you are from canada you are able to download it, ita because they are testing it before worldwide release. Just wait a few week as worldwide android app should be released at the end of this month or the start of the next month.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Pandemonium. The game has now been released worldwide.

• Pandemonium
      Pandemonium commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats great... I hope we will ger an update soon as Android versiob is only at 1.5.0.

I'm from Romania and I didn't search it in google play, I got the link to google play while playing Smurfs Village. I saw it in Google Play but instead of a install button, it said "not compatible with your device".
    Of course I will wait but I was wondering with what devices it is compatible. Otherwise why would I get the link in Europe?

Comment

It means not available in your country. There is a way around this but it may cause your google account to be frozen by google if they find out. I have alerted Beeline who will hopefully sort it with google

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Debbles. I've heard from the Studio and while the app is slowly making its way through the Google Play Store, players who see it in their store but get the message will not be able to play the game at this time. See my post below.

Hi everyone. I've heard back from the Studio and it appears that Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow is only compatible with a very limited number of Android devices. If you are seeing a message in the Google Play Store that your device is not compatible, then it is currently not able to run the game. I have asked for a list of devices that are compatible, and I hope to have them soon.

Comment

I don't see the game in the play store this means it's not released in US yet?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Nakiamie. Try using this link here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...smurfsvillage2

• Nakiamie
          Nakiamie commented
          Editing a comment
          Not compatible with my HTC phone or my Asus ME301T tablet. Hope it will be later on I really wanna check out the new game

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          You wont be able to se SVMM on playstore until your device in compatible (I hopr i spelled it right) with your device... I chechet it few times on multiple devices, while all of them were older models.

Hi everyone. The Android version of Smurfs' Village and the Magical Meadow is currently only available on the following
        Samsung devices:

* Galaxy S4
        * Galaxy S5
        * Galaxy S6
        * Galaxy S6 Edge
        * Galaxy Note 3
        * Galaxy Tab 4

Comment

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          So its not compatible with the note 4 or it is a mistake as note 4 is newer than note3.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          The Note 4 is not on the list. There may be some reason why it is not currently compatible.

• Jill Power
          Jill Power commented
          Editing a comment
          My mom has an S3 and she loves SV, will MM ever be available for S3?

Sony phones will be added to the compatible list?

Comment

• Pandemonium
          Pandemonium commented
          Editing a comment
          Sony phones will probably be on the list later but they just started with samsung phones as they are the most popular android company. I think a lot of other popular phones will also be added to the list later but they wanted to release android version as soon as possible so they only made it compatible with some of the devices.

I'm still getting the message to download Magic Meadow, but when I do, Google Play still says that my device in not compatible. I am quite upset now because I've been waiting for months now for the Android release... I have a brand new phone too.... I'm an Android HTC oneM8. I really hope that I can play soon, waiting this long is one thing, but I must admit that I'm kind of disappointed that it's saying it's not compatible.
        Please be soon!!!!

Comment

I really want to play this game. I got a Moto E and it says not compatible with my device.

Comment

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully by the time it is available for your device and other devices a manual save button will have been addes

Okay so it is available for download but when either myself or my husband try to download on our tablets its saying that it is not compatible with our devices so I have to ask when is it going to be available for all devices?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Cloaked Raven. More than likely the game will never be available for all Android devices. There are just too many hardware variations that prevent this from happening. That being said, the Studio is working as quickly as possible to expand the number of compatible devices. They hope to be adding some new devices soon.

Like a day ago or even sooner than that Spelling Bee told me that Beeline is working on making the game avaiable to as many devices as possible, and from the posts before, next update should be released in a few weeks or maybe sooner but no information about release date was posted as far as I know. I hope that with the next update SVMM will be avaiable for many other devices and not just some of the Samsung devices as for me that also means more friends!

Comment

This is just getting very frustrating because yes I enjoy smurfs village and was very excited about magic meadow but if beeline can't make a game that is available for everyone than why make it in the first place and get everyone excited about it just to have their hopes crushed because in order for them to play the game they have to buy a new device than I might aswell just uninstalle smurfs village even tho I have spent real money on the game and find something else to play that I won't have this issue that my deceive isn't compatible with

Comment

• Pandemonium
              Pandemonium commented
              Editing a comment
              But it was the same when the game was only avaiabke for ios. And I understand that you are angry because you are unable to play the game, but why would you deistalk the original SV that you like because you cant play this game.

Hej there!
            I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, but nonetheless got the Message that my device is not compatible. What can I do?
            Thanks!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Knitting. I think there are three variants of the Galaxy Tab 4. Which one do you have, seven inch, eight inch, or 10 inch?

• KnittingSmurf
              KnittingSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi SpellingBee. It is the 10 inch. SM-T530. And I am on Android 5.0.2. Thanks.

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              A new Android Magical Meadow update should be arriving soon. Hopefully your Galaxy Tab will be compatible with it.

Hi all!

I love playing the smurfs viallge and was looking forward to the magical meadow. so it's been available for Android since a while but i can't install it on my devices. I own a nexus 5 and a nexus 9.
            Is there a special reason why these devices aren't compatible?

Best regards

Comment

Working...
            X