Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Unable to complete Vanity's Magic Items Collection quest in iOS version 1.7.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Unable to complete Vanity's Magic Items Collection quest in iOS version 1.7.0

I have finished the collection and claimed the prize for it, but the task is still open.

Hi Jileha. I had that issue too. I'll make sure and bring it to the attention of the Studio. In the meantime, I was able complete it by spending 5 Magic Acorns to speed it up. You can do that, or you might try placing the items in storage, and then placing them again. That might trigger it, I don't know.

Comment

No tricks help, as the final item remains "claimed". Grrr, I don't really want to spend MA on it. Does the next task work?

Comment

Hi Jileha. Yes, the next part of it works just fine. You have to claim and place the Statue you get for completing the Magic Items.

Comment

Same here, task remains open, even with the storage tip.

Comment

Originally posted by Konyn70 View Post
            Same here, task remains open, even with the storage tip.
            Yeah, the only 100% way to clear it is to spend the 5 Acorns.

Comment

• Konyn70
              Konyn70 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have done the update as well.

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              It looks like you have to do it again, but you don't. If I remember correctly you just need to go into the menu and tap on the Claimed Button again to trigger that you placed the Un-Smurfy Potion Magic Item. Try that and let me know.

• Konyn70
              Konyn70 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have claimed it a few times, tried putting into storage and placing again, claiming again, the quest just wont clear.

I had the same issue (before today's bug fix) and used acorns to clear after trying all of the suggested ways to clear the quest.- all quests have worked since. I had just collected 5 acorns at the cinema so I considered it a wash...

Comment

Why is it that in order to get past Vanity's first quest. You have to spend 5 Acorns. Everyone I know has had to spend the 5 Acorns to get past his first quest.

Comment

It's now March 2016 and this Vanitys quest for the magic collection is still an issue

Comment

Working...
                X