This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Macro Smurf has stopped working in iOS version 1.8.0

My Marco has stopped working, I'm not able to collect rewards. I got him on Tuesday. He was in my village for several hours, then he finally left and I was able find him and get a reward (500 coins).

On Wednesday, I waited for him to leave. I waited until it was over 24 hours from the first time I found him. But he never leaves! Now it's Thursday, he's still in my village. I wish he would leave so I can collect rewards.

When I click on him I get a message saying .... "You can only find Marco once a day, come back tomorrow to find him again."

Hi Grace. Thanks so much for sharing this information. Please also submit a ticket with Beeline Customer Support if you have not already done so.

Comment

I don't think mine has ever left.... How did you know when he left the first time?

Comment

How often is Marco supposed to visit our friends village? Mine was in a friends village about 36 hours ago. However he's been in my village ever since.

Comment

Thanks Spelling Bee, I'll do that.

Hi Rachel if Marco leaves, look In your friends list, you will see a gold medallion with a red ribbon in place of one of your friend level number. Marco is in that village.

Comment

So far, Marco has refused to leave my village today.

Comment

Oh just like in the main smurfs village! He hasn't left yet then not that I can get in and check anyway as my game won't open anymore - for the past 12 hours it keeps booting me out at the loading screen...

Comment

I can't find Marco the last two days, there is a problem with him.

Comment

I'm having the same Marco glitch. He traveled to other villages the first day, for the last few, he just stays in mine. I guess Marco just really likes my village? 😄

Comment

I found Marco only once in a other village. Now he is in my village all the time.

Comment

I have bought him and can't find him at all! Either in my village or in anyone else's I have the latest iOS so I wonder if that makes a difference?

Comment

Marco worked fine just one day after the update for me. Since then i see him just in my village, he likes it too much and that's why he is never leaving

Comment

Marco left my village and I can't find him at all! (Neither in my friends village)

Comment

I found him today, after the update.

Comment

• Rjunior
                              Rjunior commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hurray! Me too! Marco sign is very small (look near the star )! But found in one of my friend village!

I haven't seen Marco for a week or more. Is he still travelling? There are no signs on friends' villages.

Comment

Working...
                            X