Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Magical meadow force closes shortly after pressing play in iOS version 1.9.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] Magical meadow force closes shortly after pressing play in iOS version 1.9.0

For a few days I can not run the game. For several times I tried to start the game but it returned only the main screen of the game and in a few seconds it returned to the main screen of my IPad.
    For several times I restarted the game and my IPad too. I reported the problem at Beeline Support (Support Ticket Opened: 627167) and I'm waiting for a replay.
    Maybe someone had the same problem with the game?

Yep, same happened to me before Xmas. There's a thread about it somewhere on the Forum. The only response I got from Beeline was the standard 'we will report it to the developers'. The only thing that solved it for me was waiting for the next update but I did get my game back intact. I hope it resolves quicker for you.

Comment

The next main update is february so hopefully the update will fix the issue.

Comment

This is happening to me too since last night. Spelling Bee please help us solve that problem, i am not sure that only submitting a ticket will solve things.

Comment

Does anyone else have that problem? Maybe some ideas about a solution? Please!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. Have you all tried closing out all of your apps doing a hard re-boot of your iOS devices? (press and hold the home button and sleep/wake buttons together until you see the Apple Logo appear in the middle of your screen.)

Comment

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              I tried what you say several times but nothing change. I have the game on two ipads and i have the same problem on both after restoring my device from icloud because i lost a lot of progress and i decide to make a restore. If i delete the game after restore and reinstall it i get a game saved two or three weeks ago or maybe more and i loose all my magic acorns, 500 bought and at least 200 from the game and i don't wanna loose them.

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              I have done the restore from icloud a few times in the past when i lost progress because the game didn't saved correctly and it was fine, the game worked and i had the progress saved.

Now i get this message: There was an error connecting to the server please check your network and try again later.

Comment

• debbles smurf
              debbles smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              That happens quite alot, either someone is doing maintenance on the server or the server is overloaded

• Ruxandra
              Ruxandra commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, but i still can't play, the message is gone and i am returned to my ipad screen.

Hi, my problem is solved, i don't know how, i try to make another restore from icloud using other internet connection, not mine and i got everything back now, i lost just 2 days or something like that and i am extremely happy It seems that there might something wrong with my wi-fi, i will look to find out.

Comment

I had the same problem for a week. Then when I updated to the current update it was fine again.

Comment

Has anyone using iOS had problems today with the game starting? When I launch the game, it gets as far as connecting to game center, and then right before the start button would pop up, the game crashes. I haven't been able to get on all day. I had to restore my phone last night, so I'm not sure if that caused a problem with the game or if it's just coincidence. I'm afraid to delete and re-install the app, because I don't want to lose any of my progress.

Comment

It has happened to me a bit, but I typically get in on the second try. I have also been crashing during gifting when I request a social heart and someone sends one in addition to a normal gift.

Comment

My problem solved itself a few days ago and is still ok! Thank you all for your interest.

Comment

I think beeline server is down! No connection but why beeline don't make an announcement?

Comment

East Europe server down? No connection for many hours now...

Comment

I can't get into my game either. I'm not in Europe, but in Canada.

I seem to be getting the ...."There was an error connecting to the server. Please try again later" message more frequently lately.

No problem with SV1.
                          Last edited by Amberglass; 02-08-2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X