Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] Magical meadow force closes shortly after pressing play in iOS version 1.9.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Amber then there is a general problem. I talked to a forum user and he told me he had no problem. But if Canada is also down then probably there is a big maintenance probably. I wish they could inform us about that so I could plant some potatoes!

Comment

Well, hopefully it will be fixed soon. I wish Spelling Bee was here to let us know what is happening...

I guess I'll go get a few things done while I wait. Are you talking potatoes in your game or in your garden? 😄

Comment

Yes, I also can't enter my game too!

Comment

I'm n Indiana and I'm getting the same server error message. Hope it's fixed soon

Comment

I'm n Indiana and have been trying to get on game but it keeps saying there's an error with my server. How long does this usually last. Does anyone no what's goin on

Comment

Same here in Eastern Europe. I hope they will fix it soon and without any game loss.

Comment

I'm back in! Whew!

Comment

No access to my club though... 🙁

Comment

amber are you in the game right now? i write in the club chat do you see?

Comment

I'm in now.. 😄

Comment

For the last 3 days, I've been unable to log into my game. Every time, I start up the game, it syncs up with my Game center and/or Facebook account (I've tried it every way possible), I press play, it shows me that the game is loading, but when that load reaches 5% the app crashes. I've been playing it on my iPad 2, so I tried to install it on my iPhone, sync it up with my account, but the same thing happens. The thing is that when I log out of both my game center and my Facebook account, the game launches properly as a "new game", so it's not the app that is having a problem, but it's it is my account that makes it crash. I've already send a ticket in, but I was wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this problem?

Comment

• Amberglass
                          Amberglass commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Amandrana, welcome to the forum. I checked into my game and everything is fine. My club members have been in and out chatting and gifting as well. Hopefully Beeline can help you out! 😄

• Amandrana
                          Amandrana commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Amberglass, unfortunately I'm still not able to log into my game and haven't received any news from Beeline either...

Can anyone give information why theres no like button when i visit a random village in magical meadow? Im using android. Is this a problem with android users?

Comment

Working...
                        X