Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] I am not able to look around while visiting the Beeline village in Magical Meadow Android version 1.9.1a

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] I am not able to look around while visiting the Beeline village in Magical Meadow Android version 1.9.1a

When I enter Beeline's village I am able to see its town square, but I am not able to look around.

I also downloaded the game on my Galaxy tab 3 device from third party store as this device is not compatible with the game. I was able to start the game and load my village etc. and I was even able to visit Beelines willage AND LOOK AROUND but that lasted only for some time... as I am not even able to look around on that device.

I tried restarting the device, restarting the game and deleting the app and installing it again.

I tried earlier without any issues have you tried clearing the cache for the game and if you can remove the battery of your device both those things can make playing the game alot easier

Comment

I cleared game catche but still nothing and I am not able to remove the battery, but I believe that restarting the device will do the same thing.

And its not only that I am not able to move around Beelines village, but I am also not able to press any butrons while I am there (like te button to go back to my village or a button to see my friends villages). But its not that my touchscreen stops working as I am able to interact with messengers bubble and I am able to chat there.

Comment

Working...
      X