Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NI] "New Club Goals are available" is being shown but there is no new update available for download

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NI] "New Club Goals are available" is being shown but there is no new update available for download

This pops up today when checking to see if there are new club goals. ITunes still has the 3.17.16 bug fix as the latest version, is there hope for an update with new levels and new content?

I was wondering the same thing!

Comment

Did anyone else get the notification about a new club goal? I went in to see what it was, but it says there's a new version of the game. So when I go to the App Store to update. There isn't an update available. It says the moser recent version is iOS 1.9.1. Spelling Bee could you see what's going on please.

Comment

I saw that too, what's going on?

Comment

Yes I did ,got all happy but no actual update so still waiting ..... Hope Beeline can comment on this and explain if update is coming live or not and when

Comment

I'm seeing it too. I'll ask the Studio and let you know what they say.

Comment

Thank you Spelling Bee. I hope there's a new update by this weekend.

Comment

Will this be the same for android

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If this does mean a new update is coming, it will most likely be released on the iOS version first Debbles. Hopefully, the Android version will arrive soon after.

Hi everyone. I've heard back from the Studio and they said that this is a just a glitch. While the possibility remains for a future update, there is not one about to be released.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They have not said the game is being shelved, nor have they given any ETA on when we can expect an update. Given the issues going on with the original Smurfs' Village, it's very likely that resources were diverted over to that game for now. This is just a guess on my part, but that would explain the lack of updates.

We also shouldn't forget though that this game has had the odds stacked against it even before it came out. Sadly, most of the target players never gave it a proper chance because it was too different from the original game. If it does indeed never get another update, it won't entirely be the Studios fault.

• jason_larkham
                  jason_larkham commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you Spelling Bee. At least that makes sense. I for one can't get into my SV game, because of a glitch. I planted Lilies in the grove, and now it crashes at the orange Beeline screen. I've sent in a ticket already, but it's frustrating because I've had this problem for over a year now. Ever since an update last March. I hope they get SV working properly soon so they can give us an update for MM.

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for your reply Spelling Bee. It sounds like you are not privy to all the decisions and rely only on what information Beeline allows you to pass on so I understand, we'll all just have to wait to hear.

When the game first came out, I didn't know if I would play because I couldn't get past the look of the smurfs and I loved the original game so much but I gave it a go and I did get addicted to it too. It is quite different but that's what makes it a great second game for fans. It has fabulous decorations, especially the haunted house. It's a pity it keeps getting criticised on the SV forum by people who don't play because it really is fun. The only major issue I have with it is the fact that items can slide around the screen and don't get locked in place. I'm often swiping the screen and realise I am accidentally moving things. It puts me off placing MA items. I've been waiting for a fix for that. I also think SV fans like myself were worried that it would replace the original game. I enjoy playing both so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you Spelling Bee even though my hope for a new update is gone now .... ):

Comment

Working...
                X