Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[iOS] The Smurfy Cinema has stopped working in Magical Meadow as of March 26th, 2020!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [iOS] The Smurfy Cinema has stopped working in Magical Meadow as of March 26th, 2020!

The cinema has stopped working. I haven't been able to watch movies for about three days. Has it been shut down? Will PopReach update this game in the future?

Phil Teo
    ​​
    Silver Y3nzid_Raxip
    Stroumpfette ejic12
    ChristalWest orichingoo

check your private messages guys

Comment

The cinema has stopped working!!! HELP!!

Comment

Yes Thats too bad
        🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
        🐱

Comment

There are no videos to watch. It might be because of the pandemic

Comment

I have raised this particular issue as it also affects android. Hopefully it can be resolved in the next update for all platforms

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for this information debbles smurf There I know a few bugs, please let PopReach know if it hasn’t still happened:
              The rewards you get at Vanity's Hut only give out coins or XP very irregularly. Often it takes days until they give something again.
              Marco works unreliably. He doesn't show up in a village every day.
              When you give presents to others, you don't always get a heart.
              I am on IOS

By the way, it would be wonderful and extremely helpful if the storage capacities were increased.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; Yesterday, 05:07 PM.

• debbles smurf
              debbles smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Morning Sky

I just passed on your feedback. Hopefully those and other bugs and the storage will be addressed in the next update.

• Pemby
              Pemby commented
              Editing a comment
              One bug that is relatively minor but has always annoyed me: I have maximized my storage, and when I open the storage screen to the 'crops' page, the '+' icon is greyed out. But when I press it, it gives me the message 'This storage category has unlimited storage'.

Being greyed out it shouldn't respond, and also the message is wrong.

If I then go to the 'smurfy items' page, the '+' icon is no longer greyed out, indicating it is active. But if I press it, then nothing happens.

Playing on Android.
          Working...
          X