Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Please implement a way to remove unwanted or inactive friends from the list

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Please implement a way to remove unwanted or inactive friends from the list

All of my friends who install MM are automatically added to my friends list. Some of them, however, installed MM only out of curiosity and are not actively playing. It would be nice to be able to remove them from the list, maybe add a drop-down list at the end of the list into which we can move players we don't want to show up in the main list. Right now, the list is not too long, but that will probably change over time.

Yes, good idea! You have my support.

Comment

Hallo! I have about 50 friends who play MM. But some at level 1 and do not want to play anymore. Can I temporarily remove (delete) them, that they were not on the list? If all my friends will start to play the game (and 300 people), and they will not be progress, I will spend a whole day to see them )

Comment

We need this 👏

Comment

Now that the friends list has exploded with the addition of the new club members, we definitely need some tool to manage this list!!! Also maybe the ability to really see it as a list with names and gift option one underneath the other, not spread out as it is right now. At least some sorting feature based on the last time a player played the game and/or gifted. Best would be the ability to hide players. If someone later gets back into the game, they could be automatically reactivated with an option to unhide them again.

Comment

This definitely gets my vote. 👍

Comment

Working...
            X