Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NP] Please change the Magical Meadow Android app icon so that it's corners are rounded and no longer square

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NP] Please change the Magical Meadow Android app icon so that it's corners are rounded and no longer square

Its not a big deal but its not pleasing to the eye. Shape of the icon is just a square... I would really like the shape to be changet to look like ios version where square got soft corners, or even better to look like Samsungs new icons.
    you can see the shape of SVMM icon here and alao the shapw of Samsungs apps.

Hi. I play the smurf village on android and today I received a pop up for smurfs magic meadow but when I click play to go to it in the google play store it says not compatible with your device and I only see it has been downloaded 100 times, did you ever have this issue, I don't really understand why they would advertise something that would not be compatible with my phone.

Comment

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Beeline has announced it is only.available to compatible devices. A list will be posted at some point. I can tell you the samsung galaxy s5 is compatible but not samsung galaxy s3.

• Prettinesx
      Prettinesx commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much, where will the list be released and do you know if its compatible with the note 4? Since its not compatible with my phone I wish they would stop sending me that pop up ad when I go to the smurf village.

• Pandemonium
      Pandemonium commented
      Editing a comment
      Its not compatible with note 4 at the moment.

Smurfs vilkage and the magical meadow is only able in canada so if you are not from canada you cant download it. But you will be able to download it soo when its released worldwide. You should be abke to download it at the end of this month or early next month.

This post is no longer ture. SVMM is released on android worldive but is not compatible wit a lot of devices.
    Last edited by Pandemonium; 09-22-2015, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X