Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ND] Promote environmentally friendly energy sources in our Magical Meadow villages!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ND] Promote environmentally friendly energy sources in our Magical Meadow villages!

I just finished a quest where I had to mine coal. The smurfs' comment was that coal is a perfect energy source. Taking into consideration that our little smurfs are very much into the environment, surely they would be in full support of more environmentally friendly energy sources such as wind and sun instead of burning coal and wood in antiquated furnaces without any filters.

Please stop promoting polluting energy sources and help the smurfs become more environmentally conscious and promote environmentally friendly renewable energy sources!

It would be cool if we had some environment frendly decoration that will regenerate xoins or exp. In rela life they give us energy, in game they give us coins or exp.

Comment

Good idea (although I do like the mine and the resources that can be collected). We could have a wind farm that generates coins.

Comment

Working...
      X