Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the rewards that you have won from Camper Smurf's new Mini-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free game

Comment

Free game

Comment

• LightofFire
        LightofFire commented
        Editing a comment
        How cool!!!

Free game

Comment

5SB

Comment

5SB

Comment

Free game

Comment

If you look at all my pictures all new prize is in the center gift box. So if you are looking for new prize only, ignore the other gift box and use all 5 tries to get to the center gift box.

Comment

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the tip, Hazli!

• tzr1877
                tzr1877 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Hazli .... for posting all the screenshots and for that great tip 😃

A beaver, a sleeping bag and a rat in a cup on the free round so far! Nice gifts!

Comment

elevated Sleeping bag. I'm trying to make a decent Smurf Scout campsite.

Comment

I really love this game, it is my new favourite, I have never spent so much smurfberries on a minigame than this. And the prices... they are fabulous, I haven't dissapoint in any turn

Comment

First row 5 SB

Second row for free.

Comment

What do you think? Is it worth to give it another try, on the 5 SB round, when you've already won a nest chair or a birdbath? I have quite a few of them and I hope there is a "hard to get" price in this game, too. Like in all the other games ...

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
                        Unicorn Smurf commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I personally am done with the SB round. I got the items I wanted fairly easily. If I change my design someday maybe I will need more of the items, but for now I am happy with what I have won.

• Ray888
                        Ray888 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Tenny, have you won the guitar with a chair reward yet?

• Tenny
                        Tenny commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, I've won the chair and guitar on both devices. So it's harder to get, but not island/jackal/sheep like. And I'm winning coolers, beds and treestumps on the free round over and over ... I just hope there is more *greedy-me*

It is not all the stuff i got from the Game but my little Camping area

Comment

The rewards are nice but there doesn't seem to be much variety.
                        Got two nest chairs and two guitars from the SB rounds, one round was a loss because I ended up with stardust.
                        Unlike other games there seems no use in spending 1SB to play once again.

The free round gave me a cooler box (we might end up with a dozen of them, as it is not that hard to get the present in the middle), breakfast snack, the green sleeping bag, a beaver, nice amount of wood and some so called blue chairs which turned out to be grayish on my kindle ( i want the iOS colours).

Comment

got this tiny mouse in the free round

Comment

• LightofFire
                            LightofFire commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Me too, really a nice one!

• Lois Griffin
                            Lois Griffin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Me too, very sweet.
                        Working...