Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the rewards that you have won from Camper Smurf's new Mini-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope there will be coming a trophy for the mountain soon because campers game is a great way to get resources and like his prices

Comment

A good reward!
      For 5 SB

Comment

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Every few yes executive leaders are in job rotation, and have to produce some quick results in their new job.. That's what this smells like LOL..

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been wondering about that, actually. There have been many small changes in the past year or two, changes that make me think there is a new 'team' in place. The biggest one is the way they are making up their own, non-Peyo Smurfs and items now, when we were told years ago that all items would be taken from the comics and cartoon. That standrad has obviously been tossed out the window. Something is different at the 'ol Beeline HQ, it seems.

My husband had an interesting thought when I explained the corruption bugs situation to him. His first comment was, 'it sounds like a pissed off employee tossed a couple worm-like bugs in the program as a 'parting gift' when they left the company.' That comment definitely made me go hmmm....

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        That is interesting!
        I've been in the corporate world for many years, working for different global companies, and there is a business aspect of product development and marketing that can be absolutely baffling.
        For example the job rotation, where people have more focus on advancing their career than pride in the original business idea nor a deep connection to the consumer experience..
        The people actually working to develop and produce the product and servicing the customers are usually grotesquely left out and often just "sold" a direction to take from above, that they really sometimes get massively frustrated because they feel they know what the customers want and what would make the product better..
        But that's not always the main focus in a leadership focused on growth and revenue..
        Really great companies have great communication between the user-faced employees and the leadership. Not so good companies don't.
        I am so curious about how stuff works in these game- industries where things are crazy competitive and often driven by where you are on the "top-grossing" list in the Apple Store..
        For sure it's exciting to see what happens.
    Working...
    X