Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the rewards that you have won from Camper Smurf's new Mini-Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    That is interesting!
    I've been in the corporate world for many years, working for different global companies, and there is a business aspect of product development and marketing that can be absolutely baffling.
    For example the job rotation, where people have more focus on advancing their career than pride in the original business idea nor a deep connection to the consumer experience..
    The people actually working to develop and produce the product and servicing the customers are usually grotesquely left out and often just "sold" a direction to take from above, that they really sometimes get massively frustrated because they feel they know what the customers want and what would make the product better..
    But that's not always the main focus in a leadership focused on growth and revenue..
    Really great companies have great communication between the user-faced employees and the leadership. Not so good companies don't.
    I am so curious about how stuff works in these game- industries where things are crazy competitive and often driven by where you are on the "top-grossing" list in the Apple Store..
    For sure it's exciting to see what happens.

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    I've been wondering about that, actually. There have been many small changes in the past year or two, changes that make me think there is a new 'team' in place. The biggest one is the way they are making up their own, non-Peyo Smurfs and items now, when we were told years ago that all items would be taken from the comics and cartoon. That standrad has obviously been tossed out the window. Something is different at the 'ol Beeline HQ, it seems.

My husband had an interesting thought when I explained the corruption bugs situation to him. His first comment was, 'it sounds like a pissed off employee tossed a couple worm-like bugs in the program as a 'parting gift' when they left the company.' That comment definitely made me go hmmm....

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    Every few yes executive leaders are in job rotation, and have to produce some quick results in their new job.. That's what this smells like LOL..

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! I just went to check the resource menu to see how much stardust 5SB buys outright and found something! I don't know how long it's been there, but we now have an option to watch a video in exchange for resources. The smaller 5 and 10 SB resource purchase options are gone.

Edit: I just tried it out and tapping on the button takes you to the video hut. Boo! I thought it was something new. And, if I'm using the video hut, I want SB, not resources. Beeline has been making some odd decisions lately.
    Last edited by happybird; 05-27-2016, 02:00 PM.

• Kareelia
    replied
    A good reward!
    For 5 SB

Leave a comment:

• smurfy girl
    replied
    I hope there will be coming a trophy for the mountain soon because campers game is a great way to get resources and like his prices

Leave a comment:

• Lois Griffin
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, very sweet.

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, really a nice one!

• basti smurf
    replied
    got this tiny mouse in the free round

Leave a comment:

• Schlumpfine
    replied
    The rewards are nice but there doesn't seem to be much variety.
    Got two nest chairs and two guitars from the SB rounds, one round was a loss because I ended up with stardust.
    Unlike other games there seems no use in spending 1SB to play once again.

The free round gave me a cooler box (we might end up with a dozen of them, as it is not that hard to get the present in the middle), breakfast snack, the green sleeping bag, a beaver, nice amount of wood and some so called blue chairs which turned out to be grayish on my kindle ( i want the iOS colours).

Leave a comment:

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I've won the chair and guitar on both devices. So it's harder to get, but not island/jackal/sheep like. And I'm winning coolers, beds and treestumps on the free round over and over ... I just hope there is more *greedy-me*

• Ray888
    commented on 's reply
    Tenny, have you won the guitar with a chair reward yet?

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I personally am done with the SB round. I got the items I wanted fairly easily. If I change my design someday maybe I will need more of the items, but for now I am happy with what I have won.

• Vanita
    replied
    It is not all the stuff i got from the Game but my little Camping area

Leave a comment:

• LightofFire
    commented on 's reply
    If i hit the same present in another try on the same round i get the same present again so maybe it's the same in the 5SB round!
Working...
X