Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the Rare items that you have been offered in the Rarity Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Did anyone see the Dragoncostume in the Rarity Shop
        Or the bat family?

Comment

• Injoong Kim
          Injoong Kim commented
          Editing a comment
          No Alpaca family,Hatchling nest,Gardenalator.ㅜ.ㅜ

• AJ Smurf
          AJ Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see the Koala Bears, the Capybara Babies or Bubba Beast.

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm confused too Ginger. I've got my second round of offers. I think Morning Sky is showing offers she has had from more than one village. Is that right Morning?

Gingerbread smurf picture is fix with this update.

Comment

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          It was an old offer but the image and item name not match. Refer to #10 , Smurfy-smurfy.

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohh I see. Thanks, Ray!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it was a called gingerbread oven or cooker. It's a cool item. The cooker pulsates and steams continuously. I get to see it when I'm gifting.

This week I have ... skunk family, toy flying saucer and jungle gym. My first round was ski ramp, huskies and dinosaur costume.

Comment

This week I have Elephant in tub spraying water, Blue space frog that jumps into lava pool, and the Playhouse Castle for the Mountain. I might get the castle.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
                Evabevasmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I wish I would get the toy flying saucer. A long, long time ago (in another galaxy) I tried to buy it on special for $4.99 with 50 SBs. I got charged twice for the EO, and didn't get the saucer or the SBs. It took me forever going back and forth with customer support to get 50 SBs. Never got all the SBs I paid for, but I finally gave up and just accepted the 50 and said 'fuggetaboudit'!!!!! I want one of them.

Has anyone got the little green dragon?

Comment

• Morning Sky
                Morning Sky commented
                Editing a comment
                Tenny asked for the little green Baby Dragon, not for the Dino Costume or the Dragon Hoard.
                Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-16-2015, 03:23 PM.

• Tenny
                Tenny commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, Cyclone. Morning Sky is right, I ment the little green Baby Dragon. I already have the Dragon hoard (it's available on the Rarityshop) and I have the Dino Costum, too (Only EO, as far as I know). And the Dinocostume is constantly walking around your village, like the Yellow Dragon costume.

• Cyclone
                Cyclone commented
                Editing a comment
                ok. I have never seen that Little Green Dragon. So I was taking my best shot at trying to help.

Did anyone see the owl in the Rarity Shop?

Comment

• Mrsad
                Mrsad commented
                Editing a comment
                I would love this for my mountain.

Will we compleat this list?

Comment

Maybe someone will see this list being continued and will add to it/let me know if they have ever seen the night-bloom shop or giant flower shop! I feel like I've seen every hut but those two!

​​

Comment

Here are some of mine that have not been shown from three Rarity shop. The first one is Papa Smurf s magic spell book that doubles the Xp for the potion game definite must have for any level. The next one is a must the Exchange Shop all or most of my prizes won from all games can be turned into money. So no more messy areas, works on all areas. My last one is the submarine that is just a cute thing to look at. Haven't seen a recent post maybe we can see some new ones. pictures are outta order .

Last edited by Mrsad; 06-25-2017, 07:50 AM. Reason: Pictures are out of order from text

Comment

Last one submarine. Still getting the hang of posting images.

Comment

Here one with the VIP Sailboat recently becoming a member.

Comment

Working...
                      X