Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the Rare items that you have been offered in the Rarity Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrsad
    replied
    Last one submarine. Still getting the hang of posting images.

Leave a comment:

• Mrsad
    replied
    Here are some of mine that have not been shown from three Rarity shop. The first one is Papa Smurf s magic spell book that doubles the Xp for the potion game definite must have for any level. The next one is a must the Exchange Shop all or most of my prizes won from all games can be turned into money. So no more messy areas, works on all areas. My last one is the submarine that is just a cute thing to look at. Haven't seen a recent post maybe we can see some new ones. pictures are outta order .

Last edited by Mrsad; 06-25-2017, 07:50 AM. Reason: Pictures are out of order from text

Leave a comment:

• Anabelle
    replied
    Maybe someone will see this list being continued and will add to it/let me know if they have ever seen the night-bloom shop or giant flower shop! I feel like I've seen every hut but those two!

​​

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Will we compleat this list?

Leave a comment:

• Cyclone
    commented on 's reply
    ok. I have never seen that Little Green Dragon. So I was taking my best shot at trying to help.

• Tenny
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Cyclone. Morning Sky is right, I ment the little green Baby Dragon. I already have the Dragon hoard (it's available on the Rarityshop) and I have the Dino Costum, too (Only EO, as far as I know). And the Dinocostume is constantly walking around your village, like the Yellow Dragon costume.

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Did anyone see the owl in the Rarity Shop?

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Tenny asked for the little green Baby Dragon, not for the Dino Costume or the Dragon Hoard.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-16-2015, 03:23 PM.

• Cyclone
    commented on 's reply
    I have both the Dragon w/Hoard and the smurfs in the dino costume.

The Dragon just sits there with some minimal animation. You also get some XP from him daily. (not sure of amount or interval, fireman smurf collects for me now).

The Smurfs in the Din costume, I just got a few days ago. I'm still not certain how it works. It looks like there are two smurfs in the costume (so I'm not sure if they add or subtract from my smurf count). I was thinking that they'd sit still like the Halloween costumed smurfs do (Frankenstein, Ghost, and Werewolf) and only move once touched. But no, this dino costume always seems to be in motion. Kinda like a caterpillar or snail. It has a XP star above it once to collect XP from

• Tenny
    replied
    Has anyone got the little green dragon?

Leave a comment:

• Evabevasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I would get the toy flying saucer. A long, long time ago (in another galaxy) I tried to buy it on special for $4.99 with 50 SBs. I got charged twice for the EO, and didn't get the saucer or the SBs. It took me forever going back and forth with customer support to get 50 SBs. Never got all the SBs I paid for, but I finally gave up and just accepted the 50 and said 'fuggetaboudit'!!!!! I want one of them.

• Nestof3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ray888
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cyclone
    replied
    This week I have Elephant in tub spraying water, Blue space frog that jumps into lava pool, and the Playhouse Castle for the Mountain. I might get the castle.

Leave a comment:

• chickadee2013
    replied
    This week I have ... skunk family, toy flying saucer and jungle gym. My first round was ski ramp, huskies and dinosaur costume.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X