Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the Rare items that you have been offered in the Rarity Shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    cosmickitten, I placed it on the mountain before I checked the Rarity Shop. LOL, not good planning on my part.

I didn't want to take up space on my Mainland.

It never occurred to me Pilus wouldn't be available in some areas.

My Mountain is a work in progress. I'll probably have time to work on it after Mother's Day.

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great Schtroumpfette! I love it with the Rarity Shop Pilus, I’m glad you got it. I got it too but I made the mistake of putting it in the Grove, forgetting that the Pilus isn’t available there 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Never mind! I’m looking forward to seeing your Mountain reorg!

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Shout out to cosmickitten who pointed me in the direction of the sale. I finally have my little Pililut and Pilus (from the Rarity Shop). It's in my Mountain because I wanted it near the other castles. My Mountain is set for a major reorg soon. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210422-163846_Smurfs' Village.jpg Views:	9 Size:	138.6 KB ID:	273107
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 04-23-2021, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Also, note that no one’s Rarity Shop items are the same each day. So if you post yours, you are the only person seeing this combo- others are seeing different combos. Notice that this is an old topic because the Rarity Shop was new then and no one knew what was in it- the last post before yours was 2017.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Another hint: For follow up questions and comments, please just tap “Comment” right beneath your original post and tag me, or whoever replied. [You tag by typing the @ symbol and their forum name.] Thanks!

• hummin2@hotmail.com
    replied
    Thanks for all your feedback and help.

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    How to Upload Screenshots:

Click on the “Upload Attachment” button beneath your comment area. Choose a screenshot from your Photos. Once it shows as uploaded, choose the size for the image (large or fullsize is recommended.) The image should then appear in your comment (it will look huge before you actually post it.) As the forum can only upload images of up to 2mbs, you may get an error message saying your screenshot is too big. If this happens, trim it down a little and try again.

• hummin2@hotmail.com
    replied
    So for some reason I’m not able to up load a pic that I screenshot of the Rarity shop that has been offered today.

Leave a comment:

• Carver Carver
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Spelling Bee!

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by Morning Sky View Post
    Are this items new in the Rarity Shop? What is the fifth?
    Morning Sky I believe the 5th item added was the Volleyball Net.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Twinkiepie wrote "5 past Exclusive Offers added to the Rarity Shop". So I ask, what is item number five?

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Are this items new in the Rarity Shop? What is the fifth?

Leave a comment:

• Mrsad
    commented on 's reply
    I would love this for my mountain.

• Mrsad
    replied
    Here one with the VIP Sailboat recently becoming a member.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X