Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off your current Smurfs' Village decoration projects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off your current Smurfs' Village decoration projects!

So while our friends at Beeline are pulling all-nighters and letting their mom know they won't be home anytime soon, I figure we can distract each other with the fun side of our Smurfy game...

Are you doing something BIG? Something 3D? Something weird with colors?
    Have you started something 'yuuuge'

Show it and get feedback or just share your idea..

I'll start.
    I'm doing a groovy grove theme.. Or just trying to do the whole thing asymmetrical or curvy .. I've already shown my attempt at a round lake for Mother Nature, so here's the other end, the beginning of ... Uhm.. Well, just asymmetric arrangement of the houses..

Its not easy making round things from square items, but I'm having fun with it..

Hope to see your projects and ideas both unfinished and finished..

Ok, So I guess people are too busy recovering to start big projects or maybe I'm just the lonely geek.. ;-)
    Since I've seen some stunning finished villages, I know there are some amazing decorators out there, maybe you can help me out of my rut..

I'm stuck here and don't really know how to continue.. I know some idea will show up at one point, but for now I'm leaving like this..

Any of you have an idea or some inspiration for me?

Happy Mother's Day. :-)

Comment

Looks fab Kareelia. Liking the asymmetry going on.

I have no projects to post as I'm still just madly trying to keep my game going with resource collecting and wonder building, but I'd love to see some other forumites add to this thread. I've had so little time for play since I got my grove, it's sadly underdeveloped at the moment, but with any luck, in the next week or so, I may just have managed to get the schoolhouse on my mountain. Very important as I spent so many years as a teacher! Smurfy education should always be a priority I think! 😊

Loving the Mother's Day comments on the forum. Nice to get a second bout of recognition...we celebrated ours in early March in the UK. 😊

Comment

Looks great! I have no projects because, though I've planted, planted, planted, I haven't been able to clear one expansion yet!

Comment

great river!👍 i expanded Grove area, but decided not to do anything at this point. i think the next update will focus on Grove area again. i'll save the expanded land for the next update.

Comment

Oh! It doesnt have to be in The grove!

I feel bad for those who have to get 15 seeds to clear the expansion, I'm not even close to using all that space I got for free! 😊😊
            It is going to be exiting what comes out with the next update in a couple of weeks, let's hope there is a bug fix before then. 😊

Comment

Your Grove looks fantastic! I love the Amazon river!

Comment

• Kareelia
                Kareelia commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks! I'll just keep posting then.. The problem is that when I get stuck in one realm, there is now 4 other realms to start new big reconstruction..
                I think I have big messy unfinished projects in all areas now! 😂

If others find themselves in the same boat, they can post it too. And get some decoration-limbo sympathy! 😊😊😊
                Last edited by Kareelia; 07-04-2016, 01:12 PM.

Ok, so I'll just show you how it ended (at least until we get a more villainous villain!).
              Inspired by Smurfy Bears Villain area and jileha's orange meetup, I've put the dragon in solitary confinement on a double island.. Poor guy. I'll have to think of a companion for him, so he doesn't seem so sad! ;-)

Hope we get a villain soon, that acually deserves this isolation! 😂😂

Comment

Yeah, so I got bored with the grove and started something in space..
                It sorta looks like painter Smurf threw a hissy fit, but I'm just going to let it go how it goes.
                Painting stuff is fun! We need more colors!

I hope you guys aren't loosing hope for this game out there. 😊

Comment

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks!
                  I just recently got those big tiles, and the possibilities are endless! I love playing with paint!
                  And it does seem like the space area has fewer bugs.. 😊

• Amberglass
                  Amberglass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That looks amazing. 😄

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just beautiful! Very inspiring!

This is actually a lot of fun..
                ( I realize I'm the only one posting photos, and thats a bit weird, but I'm obsessed with decorating these days, so you'll just have to either bare with me, ignore me or drown me in posts about your own things!) 😂😊🙂

I just love those tiles!

And space is huge ! There is a while to go with these tiles!
                I hope you are enjoying your weekend, and that you are not getting "bug-bitten" 😋

Comment

• Artyharry
                  Artyharry commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love this, Kareelia!

• pardon-me
                  pardon-me commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love the WELCOME sign!

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks!
                  It's been there since the Smurf's landed in space years ago, and I actually removed it today, trying to figure out where to put it next.. :-)

Keep posting Kareelia, your decorating work is outstanding! I love seeing all the pictures!

Comment

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you! I will then! :-) we need pictures of fun things among problem solving and venting posts!
                  That's another reason why your story-posts are so awesome!

Who am I to hold back, when someone actually asks me to share!? 😂😂😂
                I'll put my daylight mountain here, since I didn't think it belongs over in the glow in the dark- thread. :-)

Like all my projects it is ongoing, never finished and always have abandoned messy spots.. I'm just not a closer.. That's one of the things I admire when I visit neighboring villages, that they look all cleaned up and finished..

Comment

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!
                  I can't take credit- I've stolen design ideas, and a rainbow gradient is not that original. But I enjoyed making it, and I am absolutely basking in your compliment! 😉;-)

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What a colourful mountain! I love the colors, the ideas, the different sections... Really beautiful!

• Kko699
                  Kko699 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  These are amazing! Thank-you for sharing. I still cannot figure out how to get the depth that your images provide! Just incredible!

So while we were waiting for the update, my Grove project finally found a theme..
                I'm not finished, but it's kinda starting to get to the point where I know how to proceed.. Which is much better than not really having a clue..

Comment

• Ray888
                  Ray888 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Look at that hut colours...stunning !

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow! Another amazing image from your village, Kareelia! I really love this one too!

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lovely design!

Before something catastrophic happens to my village, just want to share a picture of my grove. I've removed my villains area as I have zero chance of getting any villains as I have no plans to spend a single cent more on this game. The concept of my design is island living and every hut has its own personal dock. Sadly my grove smurfs are poor rednecks and can't afford any boats so they have to resort to swimming 😄

Here's a close-up of my jungle area with a river leading to a lake...

Comment

• Kareelia
                  Kareelia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for posting this! This is such a great idea!! It looks so peaceful!
                  It is a shame we have no boats, but maybe all the rednecks are out cruising? 😂👏🏻😂

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  simple but beautiful and great grove area. hope you're smurfs will get boats in the future updates!

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Peaceful, wonderful! Really great job!

I can't figure out how to stitch photos together, but here is my grove/jungle as it looks now.
                Like all my decoration projects it will probably never finish.. I allways get stuck, and months later there will still be a messy patch of jumbled stuff that makes it look incomplete.. I don't know why I don't finish it..
                I guess I enjoy the process more than the result.. 😊

Comment

• Rjunior
                  Rjunior commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excelent work Kareelia! Thank you very much for this beautiful images! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• LightofFire
                  LightofFire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is absolutely amazing!!! What a perfect job! Stunning!

• smurfmc0987
                  smurfmc0987 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Beautiful! This makes me think of Disneyland gardening. You inspired me to decorate more instead of only enslaving my smurf friends
              Working...
              X