Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show off your current Smurfs' Village decoration projects!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!
    I do feel like I'm taking chances, I do worry, that everything is going to be gone..
    I really hope our bug-nightmare will be over soon!

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    I love this. The design of the water tiles is so pretty. Nice job!

(😒Crying because I'm too scared to use any more water tiles, so can't make something cool like this)

• Kareelia
    replied
    So while we were waiting for the update, my Grove project finally found a theme..
    I'm not finished, but it's kinda starting to get to the point where I know how to proceed.. Which is much better than not really having a clue..

Leave a comment:

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!
    I can't take credit- I've stolen design ideas, and a rainbow gradient is not that original. But I enjoyed making it, and I am absolutely basking in your compliment! πŸ˜‰;-)

• nismurf
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in awe. It's beauiful!

• Kareelia
    replied
    Who am I to hold back, when someone actually asks me to share!? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I'll put my daylight mountain here, since I didn't think it belongs over in the glow in the dark- thread. :-)

Like all my projects it is ongoing, never finished and always have abandoned messy spots.. I'm just not a closer.. That's one of the things I admire when I visit neighboring villages, that they look all cleaned up and finished..

Leave a comment:

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!
    It's been there since the Smurf's landed in space years ago, and I actually removed it today, trying to figure out where to put it next.. :-)

• pardon-me
    commented on 's reply
    I love the WELCOME sign!

• Artyharry
    commented on 's reply
    Love this, Kareelia!

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! I will then! :-) we need pictures of fun things among problem solving and venting posts!
    That's another reason why your story-posts are so awesome!

• Kareelia
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys! :-)
    It is really fun to make!
    That vacuum cleaner is a good investment, a quick new canvas to play on! 😊

• Ray888
    commented on 's reply
    Nice 'tiles' work!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    What great use of color!

• Purple!
    replied
    Keep posting Kareelia, your decorating work is outstanding! I love seeing all the pictures!

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Just beautiful! Very inspiring!
Working...
X