Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BIG Smurf's Village data collection topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I updated the photo with the Pot of Gold Event and I corrected the Whacky Weed Event.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I updated the screenshots this morning. The names are what is shown when I put them in storage. I wish I had thought to do that for the Grouchy game earlier.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Silver thank you so much for checking.

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    It was a long time ago. I can't remember. I'll check with painter revert color function to be sure.

Edit: It's colored with painter actually
    Last edited by Silver; 07-11-2020, 02:26 PM.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Silver, someone on the FB group said the purple one was colored by Painter, but I don't remember changing the color.

Was the orange one awarded as orange from the event?

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    Weed

Pot of Gold (I'm still missing one)

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    Enamour

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    And, the Mountain Event Exclusive Rewards:
    (updated 7/17/20)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mountain-events.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	261704
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 07-17-2020, 09:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    ETA: I accidentally omitted the Pot of Gold event. I don't currently have screenshots. Someone from the FB group said they'd send them via PM, so, hopefully, I can update the photo here in a day or two.

Here the Grove Event Exclusive Rewards images: (updated 7/17/20)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Grove events.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	261706
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 07-17-2020, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Hi, everyone! Because I'm always running out of space, and I like to optimize my village to get the most XP out of the space I have, I put together a few images on all the Exclusive Rewards from all the events, except for Grouchy Smurf's Village Event on the Main Village. If someone has all the prizes and wants to shoot me a screenshot and the recurring XP numbers for the items that give daily rewards, I'll be happy to update my photos.

I should also mention, I did not include the XP for when you first place each prize, because I've had these prizes forever on my village, and it would have taken a long time to play the game to find that information. If someone wants to make that effort and DM the numbers, I'll add them to the photos, but otherwise it's the recurring XP that I've captured.

This is going to take three posts because there are so many pictures, but here goes. Also, if you notice any errors, please shoot me a DM. I have the XP accelerator, so I may have made an error or two in backing out the bonuses from that booster.

Main Village Events:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MV Events.jpg Views:	0 Size:	102.8 KB ID:	261482
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MV-2-events.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	261483
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MV-3-events.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	261484
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 07-10-2020, 06:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    well I do update it with the wonders every so often, but generally a lot of the basic info really doesn’t change.

thanks for posting the help menu though. Much easier than accessing it through the game

Leave a comment:

• Camper's Beaver
    replied
    This thread was one of the most valuable sources of information regarding Smurfs' Village on the Internet; quite a shame it hasn't been updated in ages! I'm not exactly sure whether the following information has been made available in this forum or not (the search results seemingly suggest it hasn't!), so here it goes:

> The help section, as viewed in-game
    Spoiler!

> The smurfy tips seen in the loading screen
    Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• sorrelaqha
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, thanks! I wondered if maybe that was it.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sorry, Plushie Workshop is the name in the game.

• sorrelaqha
    commented on 's reply
    The "Stuffy Building Station" - I can't find it in my game. Is it gone or is the name different?
Working...
X