Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i opened my free box today and received...5,000 COINS!

Does anyone know how to play the archaelogist mountain game to win keys? so far, i have only been able to win keys with lucky's game in planet...at least I can see the keys...the other games i have I am unable to win keys. does anyone know if the keys are available in the free rounds or do we have to spend 5sb to play the 2nd round game for the keys?

thanks

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are in the free round. Archaeologist is perhaps the hardest because it MIGHT be in one of those 4 gifts you can dig. And you have to hit it lucky with it being one of them AND being one of them you can open.

The others it's luck of the draw. I'm actually starting to keep track to see how often the keys come up Going purely by my memory (hence why I'll keep track for a few days) I seem to get a key each day from each game that gives them out. Although in the cases of scaredy and pirate, it may be a key every couple of days.

I do have the trophy to speed up the waiting time, so I can play scaredy twice a day, other games every 90 min to 3 hours (although to be honest, I'm working so I can't exactly sit down and play them every time I'm eligible to play them)

All I can say is just be patient. Play the games as often as you can. If you don't have the trophy, get it to speed up your wait time.

And yeah, sometimes his gifts are underwhelming. I think it took me a month to actually win a hut. Usually all I get are crop stars and XP or coins or coin items. Some players do seem to be luckier than others. No fun when you're in the 'mediocre play' group but that's how it is.

A week or so and. I'll have some sort of average of key winning and a very general idea of which mini games give them out better than others.

• Hello,

Last night i've got this building. I dont know how to upload full size pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrea View Post
    Hello,

Last night i've got this building. I dont know how to upload full size pictures
    Hi fellow smurfers, here you can practice your picture posting. At the moment I use the iOS photobucket app , once I downloaded I signed up, after signing up

Comment

• I just won the cupid hut today! Didn't know that cupid will actually float around the village and he's so cute!

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        What's that white fluffy stuff on top of the blue tree?

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupid shoots an arrow and "poof"! That's the white fluffy stuff (ie. the poof). 😄

• I won Grumper in the 60SB BOX on my very first try after the update!
      but I've tried a few times since, but he hasn't shown up again, I would love to see him in the other areas? Can we only get him once?

Comment

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        I got him twice, placed 1 in the grove and 1 at the island. But you can only place 1 grumper at each area.

• Kareelia
        Kareelia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks.
        Thought as much.
        Then I'll just have to keep trying. :-)

• Hi all

I just spent 60SB and won a hut...which I have no idea what it does...there's a smurf standing outside next to a barometer and he's holding a hammer. there are other dumbbells next to him.

I did win a snail pulling a chariot from the key box and a green dragon. do these roam about the village and add to the smurf count limits?

thanks

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        The Smurf is Weakling Smurf and he will give prizes for growing crops. The snail chariot roams around the village when tapped and will not add to the Smurf count limit. The dragon does not move. All are great prizes congratulations!

• Maybe this is old news, but I just got some rare seeds from game master in the free box.

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. It's nice to win them since they're rare.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll take that over crop stars any day of the week. I'm still trying to get the 90 seeds to expand my grove.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow- never have won seeds- good for you!

• My friend won the pink sheep in her free box! She's super lucky! I thought you can only get it in the smurfberry box, but that gives me extra hope of getting it.

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        So cool. I'm hoping for the mushroom hut some day.

• Hmmm was thinking already have a treehouse since a long time ago but could not find it... So it was nice this was one of the prices in the 60 SB box! Have gotten the treehouse (EO), the three pigs (why isnt it available at Main Village?!, 20 SB) and the green chair throne (25 SB). Was nice but it could be even better like i've seen in this thread!

From the free and key rounds i've gotten the glowing scorpion, rare seeds, many many ressources and xps so far. No other EOs or other special SB items yet...

Comment

• So I won this little guy today. I don't recognize him. Can someone please tell me who this character is? Good guy, bad guy, is he purely decoration or is there animation?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple said it's Treasure hunting imp. i think he is a villain.

and there is an animation. he serches a jewel? in the box behind him.
          Last edited by yosinori saitou; 12-04-2016, 03:04 PM.

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, that's right. Thank you! I forgot about that dancing shoes episode. I always welcome more villains to my village.

• Jane Badaró
          Jane Badaró commented
          Editing a comment
          What he does?

• I don't really care about the Crop Stars but I've made it my business to collect them all. Until now I got 49 Crop Stars what means that I'm halfway through. I was wondering if I'm doing good so far or if I could do better? How much do you guys have?
        Last edited by Alex Smurf; 12-06-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• saskia
          saskia commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Alex so far I have collected 44 golden stars and 22 blue ones.

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Great, that is a total of 66 Stars. Only 30 more to go!

• I got a seahorse today from giftbox

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool! Lucky you.

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Which one is it? Cannot remember a seahorse EO...

• Got ninja rat. Find it interesting how the smurfs will hug the huge frog but avoid ninja rat

Last edited by debbles smurf; 12-09-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know if you can win the elemental orb hut or the antique hut in game master?

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't think so... The elemental hut eo is a newer one so it's a bit too early to have it in the gm boxes i think... For the other special huts, please take a look at morning skys screenshot. She has all available huts listed in a post above!

• SmurfySnowman
            SmurfySnowman commented
            Editing a comment
            Okay thanks! !

• I won the baby dragon in the free box! Wanted him for years. Like, literally– years. 🎉
          Even knew exactly where I wanted to place him, since I've pictured him there a million times.

Comment

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Really a nice one! Congrats to your christmas luck 😅 have seen you won the sleigh from jokey!
        Working...
        X