Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Now that you say it... I think there's less crop stars. But I also am only a navigating and mske at this an order!

Edit: Can somebody explain to me why a whole bunch of my posts has weird signs/emojis/letters after them? Here the thing after the previous sentence was '藡麓R dhall himhim Gay鈥攏ut ftom oe n3' I mean... what? Spelling Bee
    A little higher up there's also a weird emoji I haven't even ever seen before in a comment of mine... I edited two other posts/comments earlier too because of weird signs D:
    Last edited by Evanna; 06-06-2018, 08:21 AM.

• chocolatefruitnut
    replied
    hi all...

prior to the last 2 updates, i managed to get my crop stars either in the free rounds or the key rounds. however, i realised lately i haven't been able to receive the crop stars at the free rounds or key rounds. are the crop stars now all in the 60SB round?

for those who win all those lovely prizes in the 60SB round, are you opening them in 1 sitting or in several sittings?

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    You know what, I hadn't even thought about that! I won mine yesterday (yaaaay!!!) and placed it on my grove. My beekeper area is in my MV. But colour and design wise I think it wouldn't work too well in my case anyway, but could look great in your village!
    It's a super cute item for sure! 馃悵

• lulu6454
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf

• asmurf
    replied
    Hi, has anybody got a picture of the bee chariot? It sounds like something I would like for the bee keeper area.

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake
    Thank you! 馃槃

asmurf
    Thank you! It's great to have new items, isn't it? I won all B tier items but am still missing most tier A and tier C ones.
    The tree hut is super cool, congrats! 馃巹 I hope to win that one as well. The trees are cute and being able to customise things is amazing.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, I love the new huts in the mega boxes, so excited to open them. I won the Xmas tree hut today, wrong season but I don鈥檛 care, I am thrilled

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats, Evanna!

• Evanna
    replied
    I won the Pathway Tile shop, wohooo!

Opened four boxes: First box was Pookie, second the flying saucer, third this high jump tower thing, fourth the Pathway Tile Shop! Just earlier I thought about how I'd like to have that one.
    Haven't placed it yet. Would place it in the MV, but that's so stuffed. Mountain would sort of fit look wise, too, but... stuffed as well/only not stuffed where it doesn't fit. I guess I could place it in the grove... which is my item dump. But besides stupid placement thoughts: I'm happy to have won it!! Other items all were repeats, but I don't mind another Pookie (it's on my mountain), another saucer (planet again, works nicely), jump tower (planet too, why not!). It was an expensive Pathway Tile Shop at 240 SB, but the other items weren't terrible, so that's okay I guess. Expensive in the sense of an EO costing what 125 SB cost, so the item is worth 125 SB, in a way. So that's nearly double. However, could be seen as cheap if somebody is trying to win the shop and opens x boxes for it overall and doesn't get it. Then it could easily be 2000 SB for that shop.
    Last edited by Evanna; 05-10-2018, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    I'm afraid that's how it is though. You will always win multiples till you have the item for all areas it's available in or more eoften if the item can be placed several times per area. You'll also be waiting for certain items for months and years. There are items I still haven't won and I opened a ridiculous amount of boxes (I admit that after I opened a whole lot of boxes the normal way, I made use of the old 'cheat' to open even more so in total I surely openend a minimum of 5000 - 6000 boxes and still don't have all items :/ Before you ask: That cheat option that allowed you to open tons of boxes is gone for a long time already, so I can't do that anymore either.) If you expect to win not many doubles/multiples and get all EOs quickly, prepare for utter disappointment. That's not how it works.

• Evanna
    replied
    Was supposed to be a reply, sorry!
    Last edited by Evanna; 05-10-2018, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jane Badar贸
    replied
    I would like to know wich itens are "UNIQUE" in the tier 1 and wich are not. It would be frustrating getting several Molten Gold Volcanos and not that special hut we are waiting for so long...
    Last edited by Jane Badar贸; 05-10-2018, 07:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    THanks Evanna
    Done

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    It is in the data thread. Just without pictures. skydiver118 went through all the trouble and posted which items were taken out and which ones were added as soon as it happened! She's a treasure.

Maybe she could edit one of her posts with a link to this page of this thread so people can click it for pictures in case they don't know what something looks like / what an item they won is called.
    Last edited by Evanna; 04-07-2018, 12:22 PM. Reason: Oops, an 's' too much in the wrong place can make things awkward.

• asmurf
    replied
    Could somebody clever add all this info to the big data collection topic please. It is handy to be able to find it quickly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X