Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To test something, I opened 45 boxes in a row. Edit: Key boxes!!
    I wrote a list of the items I received and thought I'd share it here in case anybody wonders what 45 boxes in a row contain. The names aren't the proper terms necessarily, they are what I call the items, so please forgive me for that!

- flower sheep x 3
    - moon cheese space crop star
    - geranium grove crop star
    - Thanksgiving sheep x 2
    - big teddy
    - swing tree (that tree that a smurf walks up to and then climbs/swings on/across) x 3
    - Birdhouse EO
    - BBQ x 2
    - badger x 2
    - leopard
    - pompom (smurf holds two red pompoms) x 3
    - rose fountain x 2
    - hyacinth grove crop star
    - tulip grove crop star x 2
    - lily grove crop star
    - desert cats (that cat-ish mum with her babies, similar to the bobcat EO but in soft yellow/beige and for SB)
    - chrysanthemum grove crop star
    - turtle
    - Juke Box EO
    - bell pepper crop star
    - fairy mushrooms (those three mushrooms with that glow orb flying in a circle above them)
    - carnation crop star x 2
    - foot rocket (that mini rocket that a smurf can shoot up by stepping on a pedal)
    - elephant mice (the green bush with those little mice with the long snouts)
    - crocodile
    - ring throw (that SB thing where a smurf throws rings onto a stick in the ground)
    - bubbles space crop star x 2
    - Rocket EO
    - Ancient Snail chariot EO
    - blue birds tree (that tree out of which blue birds pop out and chirp)
    - Table Football EO
    - Valentine's Unicorn EO
    Last edited by Evanna; 03-02-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Tamara Abbott it is the key boxes

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks!!!!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Tamara Abbott AlleycatttSmurf
      Gosh, yes, sorry! Key boxes! I edited the post now. Should've said that before.
      If those were smurfberry boxes, there should have been way more EOs! Namely 45 of them. (Or given that the campfire is none maybe less if that had been part of it.)

• Just a warning, everybody:

I don't think it concerns many of you but it's better to mention it than not doing that.

Do not save keys beyond 999 keys! If you have more than 999 keys, the counter will start from 0! All keys will be lost.

I have lost 999 keys, which means the rewards from 333 boxes. That's painful. Don't make the same mistake. I had no idea this was going to happen, but it did. The game is programmed to only support a max number of 999 keys, so if you want to reach 1000 keys because you like the idea, or if you simply have stopped openening key boxes a year ago and have just been collecting, check how many you have and open boxes. Don't let this happen to you as well. It's utterly frustrating. 333 key boxes probably would have meant owning all gold crop stars, tons of SB items, numerous EOs. And I didn't get any of that.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Alex Smurf
      I don't know when it happened. It might have happened over a week ago when I noticed. I had gained a lot of SB in the meantime and won a few rare Game Master EOs from the 60SB that I didn't want to give up. So recovering was not an option anyway.
      Not to mention you can't check how many keys you have when you preview previous safe files.

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh that’s a bummer. A real double bind.. Either losing the keys or the Game Master rewards 🤔 I wish you would’ve found out earlier about the keys!
      Once again, sorry for your loss and thanks for your warning 🙂

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Alex Smurf
      Yeah. The sheer amount of boxes might be worth losing some things, but getting rare GM items...? Probably not. I don't know. One can argue both ways. The rewards of 333 boxes being worth more and because there's beter chances to win rare items from the 60 SB boxes now one might get those items again, but when you have been waiting for like two years to win an item and then win it? You don't want to give that up :|

Thank you, and you're welcome

• I just opened 77 key boxes and here are the results with the new changes

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!!

• And here are some new items I found in the Mega Mystery Boxes😅😅😅🎉🎉🎉

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 04-02-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• TWOSHY
      TWOSHY commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf thanks. Indeed, I wish we would store all the seasonal items.

• AJ Smurf
      AJ Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      My spooky shop looks different. Weird.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf
      Thank you! Ah yes, I wondered if it's the Light Hut. Shame it doesn't do anything, but it's a pretty hut. I thought of Rhadu for the island because he might look great with the other safari animals For some reason I think he'd also look good with the Sphinx but I guess I base that solely on the gold on/around him, haha. So my hopes for him are island and planet. Thanks, I thought the brown one would be the mud monster, but I wasn't sure about the green one.
      I think the fireworks shop would suit the planet because of the space/sky theme and colours. It works in the MV as well (because seasonal, overall celebration) and on the mountain (fireworks in the mountains, what a view!) but I'd want it on the planet. And now that you say it... haven't you even placed yours there and posted a screenshot? I feel a little stupid now, apologies!

I agree with you and TWOSHY about storing the Halloween huts. I might have a large all-year Halloween area, but they take up a lot of space and not everybody has seasonal stuff in their village throughout the year, so being able to store those would be nice. The flower and orb shop are 'neutral' enough to be around all year, but the Halloween huts are... well... very Halloween.

• I opened 196 key boxes and got

candy shop
    safari sheep
    silkie chickens
    swoofberry star
    ghost sheep 2
    knight on unicorn 3
    ladyslipper star
    hammock - 4
    snail chariot
    foosball table
    bungee jump 2
    pink elepant
    waterfall dive
    tripical sheep 2
    valentine’s unicorn
    gym
    snowsuit smurf 3
    carnation star
    green GM 2
    puppy and roses 4
    flower crop star 2
    treehouse 2
    dragon 3
    cotton candy star 3
    flower sheep 2
    lily star
    hyacinth star 2
    lollypop star 2
    arcade
    tourist sheep 2
    bubble star 2
    jelly bean star
    tropical swimming pond 13
    great wall tower 4
    blue GM 7
    birdhose
    turkey sheep 10
    red GM 5
    hippogriff 2
    basketball 6
    baseball sheep 4
    earth sheep 6
    snow fort
    pink sheep 5
    albatross 1
    monarch butterfly 10
    bee sheep 2
    wind sheep 5
    knight sheep 2
    skeleton 10
    bubble tub
    bard costume 8
    cheetah 3
    purple rocket 2
    candy apple shop
    marshmallow star 3
    fire sheep 2
    wind dragon 6
    rose sheep 3
    snowman 2
    firefly oasis
    aqua sheep 5
    gummy worm star
    gumball star 2
    ice cream shop
    fog 4

so not too bad. I only have the holly jolly sheep to go and I will have all the new prizes

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for sharing! I spot the new 'eagles', 'bbqs' and so on, haha.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah. If you look at the odds you can see the ones we’ll be getting very familiar with.....like that tropical pond and my new flock of turkey sheep.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118
      The tropical pond is the new flower fountain.
      I like the turkey sheep, but I only placed a single one of them. It's not a versatile sheep. Other sheep like the green one with flowers work in higher numbers, that one not so much. Or so I think. Just my opinion.

• 60 Smb box - got Golden coin shop

Comment

• Just won this from "New" Mega Mystery Box 😍😍😍

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! Your grove looks really pretty, btw!

• Last edited by Silver; 12-25-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Pachemz
        Doesn't it unlock the gold items in the menu? Like the golden walls, the golden bunny, etc?
        Edit: There's two gold items in the greenery category, too. The walls are in the structures menu. In the animals category there's a golden sheep, golden bunny with golden sunflowers, and a golden smurf statue.

Silver
        The Festive Tree Hut indeed is great, but seasonal, which is why I consider the Pathway Tile Shop better
        I'm glad the odds were increased though. Because like this there at least is a chance. Before it was an absolute nightmare.

Oops, yes, of course! Puppy in space. Ahh okay, I wasn't sure anymore. I just remember that it can find a saucer, but couldn't remember which. Thank you!
        Last edited by Evanna; 03-25-2018, 09:50 AM.

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Evanna.

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the lost village disguise beast. I didn't know what it was until I tapped it. At first I thought it was just a plant that looks like a beast.

• Hi, what is the dig site, featured above? Where does it belong? And does it come with any smurf interaction?
      I have won 2 and don't quite get what they are.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Dig site? What are you talking about?

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, sorry, just read the above, it is the enchanted forest scooter!!

• Could somebody clever add all this info to the big data collection topic please. It is handy to be able to find it quickly.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        It is in the data thread. Just without pictures. skydiver118 went through all the trouble and posted which items were taken out and which ones were added as soon as it happened! She's a treasure.

Maybe she could edit one of her posts with a link to this page of this thread so people can click it for pictures in case they don't know what something looks like / what an item they won is called.
        Last edited by Evanna; 04-07-2018, 12:22 PM. Reason: Oops, an 's' too much in the wrong place can make things awkward.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        THanks Evanna
        Done

• I would like to know wich itens are "UNIQUE" in the tier 1 and wich are not. It would be frustrating getting several Molten Gold Volcanos and not that special hut we are waiting for so long...
      Last edited by Jane Badaró; 05-10-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm afraid that's how it is though. You will always win multiples till you have the item for all areas it's available in or more eoften if the item can be placed several times per area. You'll also be waiting for certain items for months and years. There are items I still haven't won and I opened a ridiculous amount of boxes (I admit that after I opened a whole lot of boxes the normal way, I made use of the old 'cheat' to open even more so in total I surely openend a minimum of 5000 - 6000 boxes and still don't have all items :/ Before you ask: That cheat option that allowed you to open tons of boxes is gone for a long time already, so I can't do that anymore either.) If you expect to win not many doubles/multiples and get all EOs quickly, prepare for utter disappointment. That's not how it works.

• Jane Badaró
        Jane Badaró commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, Evanna

• Was supposed to be a reply, sorry!
      Last edited by Evanna; 05-10-2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• I won the Pathway Tile shop, wohooo!

Opened four boxes: First box was Pookie, second the flying saucer, third this high jump tower thing, fourth the Pathway Tile Shop! Just earlier I thought about how I'd like to have that one.
        Haven't placed it yet. Would place it in the MV, but that's so stuffed. Mountain would sort of fit look wise, too, but... stuffed as well/only not stuffed where it doesn't fit. I guess I could place it in the grove... which is my item dump. But besides stupid placement thoughts: I'm happy to have won it!! Other items all were repeats, but I don't mind another Pookie (it's on my mountain), another saucer (planet again, works nicely), jump tower (planet too, why not!). It was an expensive Pathway Tile Shop at 240 SB, but the other items weren't terrible, so that's okay I guess. Expensive in the sense of an EO costing what 125 SB cost, so the item is worth 125 SB, in a way. So that's nearly double. However, could be seen as cheap if somebody is trying to win the shop and opens x boxes for it overall and doesn't get it. Then it could easily be 2000 SB for that shop.
        Last edited by Evanna; 05-10-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats, Evanna!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats, I love the new huts in the mega boxes, so excited to open them. I won the Xmas tree hut today, wrong season but I don’t care, I am thrilled

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake
          Thank you! 😄

asmurf
          Thank you! It's great to have new items, isn't it? I won all B tier items but am still missing most tier A and tier C ones.
          The tree hut is super cool, congrats! 🎄 I hope to win that one as well. The trees are cute and being able to customise things is amazing.

• Hi, has anybody got a picture of the bee chariot? It sounds like something I would like for the bee keeper area.

Comment

• lulu6454
          lulu6454 commented
          Editing a comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          You know what, I hadn't even thought about that! I won mine yesterday (yaaaay!!!) and placed it on my grove. My beekeper area is in my MV. But colour and design wise I think it wouldn't work too well in my case anyway, but could look great in your village!
          It's a super cute item for sure! 🐝

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Iulu, hopefully I will win it soon, I think it will work in my beekeeper area😀

• hi all...

prior to the last 2 updates, i managed to get my crop stars either in the free rounds or the key rounds. however, i realised lately i haven't been able to receive the crop stars at the free rounds or key rounds. are the crop stars now all in the 60SB round?

for those who win all those lovely prizes in the 60SB round, are you opening them in 1 sitting or in several sittings?

thanks!

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that you say it... I think there's less crop stars. But I also am only a navigating and mske at this an order!

Edit: Can somebody explain to me why a whole bunch of my posts has weird signs/emojis/letters after them? Here the thing after the previous sentence was 'ˋ´R dhall himhim Gay—nut ftom oe n3' I mean... what? Spelling Bee
          A little higher up there's also a weird emoji I haven't even ever seen before in a comment of mine... I edited two other posts/comments earlier too because of weird signs D:
          Last edited by Evanna; 06-06-2018, 08:21 AM.
      Working...
      X