Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Click image for larger version

Name:	BE7F134B-E46E-447D-8D8E-0B5B2D64E751.jpeg
Views:	263
Size:	659.6 KB
ID:	218700 Opened another one and got this bunny with tree. Loved it 馃挄

    Comment


    • Jane Badar贸
      Jane Badar贸 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful, Shirin!

    • Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you,

  • Michael le leprechaun
    Last edited by Jane Badar贸; 07-10-2018, 05:49 PM.

    Comment


    • Pharaoh azra
      Last edited by Jane Badar贸; 07-10-2018, 05:51 PM.

      Comment


      • Mummy

        Comment


        • Tiki warrior

          Comment


          • What happens to the odds if I get all tier B items? I think its about 80 items and I have 18. Will I have more chances on tier A? Will I receive more prizes from tier C?
            Last edited by Jane Badar贸; 07-10-2018, 06:28 PM.

            Comment


            • Jane Badar贸
              Jane Badar贸 commented
              Editing a comment
              If prizes on tier 1A and 1B are unique, you can only have one per area. If that is true, there is a finite number of prizes in those tiers. If my calculations are correct there is about 80 prizes in tier B

            • Silver
              Silver commented
              Editing a comment
              I have replied to you on your other thread. From what I found there's only 3 items "Unique" in the box and all of them is from Tier A
              Even if you put those 3 out of the prize pool you will still have 20% chance to get Tier A, 30% chance Tier B and 50% chance Tier C

            • Jane Badar贸
              Jane Badar贸 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you for the help!

          • Pussywillow pixies. So beautiful * _*

            Comment


            • Festive Tree Hut
              Wow! Its astonishing with all the lights and I can decorate and place Christmas trees, there is a lot of options. I love it sz

              Comment


              • Space creature

                Comment


                • Shirin
                  Shirin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wow. So cute!

              • I got Gargamel yesterday! I'm so excited to decorate with him.

                Comment


                • AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wahoo!! Congrats馃帀馃帀馃帀

                • Shirin
                  Shirin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations. 馃帀 I also hope to get him 馃檪

                • Jane Badar贸
                  Jane Badar贸 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good for you!

              • Carpzilla

                Comment


                • AlleycatttSmurf
                  AlleycatttSmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome!!馃槑馃憦馃憦馃憦

              • Thats Disguise shop menu. There are 4 costumes, for 18 SB to 22 SB each

                Comment


                • Spook shop.
                  After some repeats from tier B, I've got this hut today that unlocks 4 items for SB

                  Comment


                  • Has anyone won Pathway smurfs hut in MMB?

                    Comment


                    • asmurf
                      asmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, I did. I placed it on my mountain but it can be placed in other places too I seem to remember

                    • lulu6454
                      lulu6454 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes I did as well, as asmurf said it can be placed everywhere except space (same as when you buy it).

                    • Freckles
                      Freckles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, I did, too. Consider myself lucky, there are lots of pathway tiles to choose from. Good luck to you if you don鈥檛 have it yet.

                  • Patchwork hut
                    Today I got two tier A prizes! So lucky

                    Comment


                    • debbles smurf
                      debbles smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That hut will come in handy if you run out of pathways. Just remember you cannot place anything on them like pathways

                    • Jane Badar贸
                      Jane Badar贸 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good to know. Thanks
                  Working...
                  X