Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolatefruitnut
    replied
    Hi everyone!
    I just spend 60 smurfberries for a mystery box and received 2 sheeps and a question mark!
    does anyone know this is normal? Is it a bug? How do I know what's in tyre question mark?

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for posting. The newer items are impossible to get... I still need the Prehistoric Chick, Dr. Jekyl Smurf, Smurfette’s Lucky Star and Christmas Thief. Usually they come out as an EO but they haven’t lately. I’ve lost over 3000SB trying this update alone. I’m over the MMB to many repeated items. You should have the option to play or buy.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much. I love the alien......maybe I will be lucky enough to get him one day☺

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome. Hope you enjoy your holidays too.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on winning him Flyhighyou_ 🎉🎉🎉

asmurf The Christmas Theif was a character in the episode “‘Tis the Season to be Smurfy” -

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmu7n9

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    These are great Silver !! Thank you😊😊😊

I love the Nebbit so much, I wish we could place a million in each area!!

I hope you are enjoying your Holidays Silver !🎅🏼🎄🎁☃️❄️🌟✨💫🎉🥂🍾

• Silver
    replied
    GM Exclusives (Some of these are now available as EOs)

Last edited by Silver; 05-11-2021, 12:49 PM. Reason: v2.11.0 Updated

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    Minor Addition
    1.39.0 - Gargamel
    1.55.0 - Polar Fuzzles, Cupcake Shop, Morphio, Nightmare, Steve Butterfly, Frank Caterpillar
    1.63.0 - Tharp
    Last edited by Silver; 12-25-2018, 08:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Who is he?.
    Is there an episode with him in it?

• Flyhighyou_
    replied
    Just got the christmas thief
    s

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf the Mushroom Hut unlocks the Channtrelle Mushroom crop and generates xp

• asmurf
    replied
    I won the mushroom shop...despite saying I wouldn’t try the mega boxes until they were updated🙃
    what does it do?🤔

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so muc- that time was super-fun!

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    happybird I am very careful with my SB too. What I have done is build all Wonders and collect the SB till I have enough of a buffer. Then I save my game and open say two MMB in a row. If nothing good then restore. And repeat for the two daily saves remaining.
    I have managed to collect almost all of the tier A huts that way. Slow process but I think you are a patient longtime player anyway!
    IMHO Bongfish has been really generous in allowing players to get access to really cool huts with the in-game currency. I got the Giant Plant Nursery last month (wow!) and I've also won Arborist, the Pathway Tile shop and the Garden Shop (which are incredibly useful huts). It just takes patience.

• IslandLife
    replied
    I just won the Arts and Crafts Hut and I had NO idea what to do with it... and then I found this thread from 2015.
    https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...ners-announced
    Purple! Cupcake Morning Sky you guys are mad geniuses! Purple! your frogs with toupees might be the funniest thing I have seen on Smurfs Village ever!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X