Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the gif!

I don't want to be spending (wasting) my precious SB on stuff I can get in other places for free, or buy for coins. It feels like I'm getting ripped off, like with the free round prizes being in the bonus round of Pirate's minigame.

If the Snowman had been one of the side prizes, I wouldn't have minded ... but as the main prize when it's available in the free boxes? Naw. The tower and a crop star for a crop I don't even have unlocked just further ticked me off.

I seem to get mostly repeats, too, particularly the Ice Spider and Johan.
    Last edited by happybird; 10-07-2018, 03:07 PM.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    As I recall the snowman is also only available on the mountain. It, the ice fort and black knight are mountain only. I place mine because I can always tuck them high up on the icy mountain ledge and forget they are there.

One would think the more MMB you open the better your odds are of getting better prizes (since there are some that are only placable once in each area, once you win 5 of those they drop off the list - like the crop stars do once you win all of those) but it doesn鈥檛 seem that way. More and more it feels like you get boxes like yours....stuff you already have a dozen of. I mean I have seventy turkey sheep. Where the heck will I place seventy sheep? So winning them is like winning nothing. Because that鈥檚 what it is. They go into the storage and just sit there.

THe only advantage to winning the towers is that I can put them in other places than the grove....but even then I have dozens of them and not a lot of space to put stuff so they also sit in the storage. the only things that really come out of storage are coin items....when I get tracker up to 2.0 I place and then sell them back to get the XP. That鈥檚 the only reason I don鈥檛 have dozens of game master costumes or bard costumes in storage....I place and delete.

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    i think the snowman is storable. and here's the animation

• happybird
    commented on 's reply
    Tiki guy is awesome! Congrats! 馃椏馃帀

• happybird
    replied
    Contender for the worst MMB, ever:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	225981

This is why I so rarely get the MMBs. Ugh. It went back, first time I've ever done that. But, I *had* to. Those were 60 perfectly good SBs. Must have at least a couple dozen of those great wall towers from minigames and key boxes. Ugh.

I also already had the big Magic Snowman from (I think) a key box, but never placed it since it's so big and seasonal. Waiting for Christmas to decide what to do with it. What does it do for animation?

ETA: just checked the odds/prize list in the game and, sure enough, the Magical Snowman is available for free in the key box馃槕
    Last edited by happybird; 09-30-2018, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Haveapear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Haveapear
    replied
    Sorry I don鈥檛 know how to post the pic properly

Leave a comment:

• Haveapear
    replied
    I won a cute tiki man!
    Attached Files