Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the 60 SB box I got these three items today. Haven't decided where to put them yet. I'm really liking GM's boxes, it's a lot of fun!

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is my pic so gigantic? I used Imgur. Lookimg back over this thread, it is interesting how the pics are all different sizes. What makes them different sizes?

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      I use imgur too and my pics are always big.

I put the wagon in my Cowboy Smurf area.

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      I want the wagon! You got really lucky because most of time I get the harvest upgrade with the 60 SB box.

Last edited by Silver; 07-24-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna it might be kind of frowned upon.... but I've seen other people on here mention that they do it too. For each item I decide I am going to pay 360SB to try and get it. If after that 360SB (which is a very very fair price for a mystery box item imo) I don't win the item I am trying for I recover my game (and therefore my berries) and keep trying over and over again. It's annoying and time consuming, but like you said trying to win everything any other way is impossible unless you somehow have an endless supply of SB.

Edit: and yes I think it was finance smurf that was the hardest to get by far!! I actually had a really hard time with patchwork and nightflower shops too :/
      Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-10-2017, 03:27 PM.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf
      Did you win Finance Smurf a long time ago? Maybe I should make an ask thread to figure out which items are gone from the box. Might be interesting to know for others, too.
      I really wonder how many berries one has/would have to spend to get all the items. One million? No wonder people are recovering. The more items you have, the less it's worth playing. And with some items nearly impossible to win...

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Finance is the hardest to get. From what I gather it can only appears once. I can be wrong though but haven't seen anyone with doubles. The second hard to get is the bird feeder

OMG... O M G !!!
    I got Silkie Chickens on the FREE round...!!
    Can't decide where to put him! And can't calm down because I'm SO excited!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, great win!!!

• Kareelia
      Kareelia commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing!!

• Smurfy-smurfy
      Smurfy-smurfy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you guys I love birds, so this EO was the one I really wanted but couldn't buy when it was offered. Happy dance! Silkie Chickens might be invited to my grove!

@happybird,
      This EO was absolutely designed for you! Even for the free round, you have a chance of getting them. Crossed my all fingers including my feet.

What three stars brings:

Comment

• Kareelia
      Kareelia commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you do this? How have you collected this info? Awesome!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Morning!

• TBest
      TBest commented
      Editing a comment
      This is amazing! Morning Sky, you're the best!

I got the pink elephant in my free box!! It's so adorable!

Won Aborist from my 60 SB box! After finding out that when you get him once you get the trees everywhere (I thought only in the area you placed him), I was hoping he'd pop up as an EO again, but now I won him! Chuffed to bits!

Comment

• Kareelia
      Kareelia commented
      Editing a comment
      This thread is the best!
      I love reading about ppl winning stuff that gets them excited about the game!!
      Makes me smile!

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Evabevasmurf
      @Kareelia

Thank you! I got really, really lucky! I've had my share of crop upgrades and flowers/etc, so this was a wonderful surprise! When Morning Sky posted the list of EOs, I saw the elephant and hoped that I'd be lucky enough to get it somewhen, because it's so cute. The animation is even more adorable! I had no idea Aborist smurf was in the boxes as well and as he was the one I was really after, it was a fantastic surprise!

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! I love this thread- it feels like the good times are finally back after the rough patch we had!🎉

I got 45 stardust and a crop star :-/

Comment

I think several items are rare even on 60 SB box. I see no one has won Bird Feeder & Game Master yet (beside Morning Sky)

Comment

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        Luck is not what I have

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations. I'm sure it will be great wherever you placed it.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        My friend has won the bird feeder in a free box. Super lucky.

Just got the rocket in the free box, which I really wanted- yay!

Comment

Woo! Just got Miller Smurf.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations! Cute little miller area you made

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          How did you get you puc so big I used that app and it did not come out this size

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Debbles, I don't use the app anymore because it was changed a while back. I still upload directly from my phone to imgur but I close the pop up that says ''use imgur app.'' I upload my pic, go to it, hit the drop down menu (I think it says link), then copy the bb code.

I finally get what i want. The bird feeder hut! I can't believe it. That will certainly keep me busy for a long time. I won't even bother if the next update get another delay. I'll be feeding birds for a while

Comment

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Time to catch the birdy 😍😍😍

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations! Out of all the past EOs it is one of the best! The play value on the hut is incredible! I still feed birds everyday, you will see some of the birds are really hard to get!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats! They're great!

Free round - heart crystal that glows at night. 60SB round - Weepy Smurf, a nest with painted eggs in it, a BBQ & table with kebobs that a smurf nibbles on, AND the little mushrooms with the glowing orb over them. Four items! I didn't even have Weepy Smurf in my old kindle village!!!!!

Comment

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess she won 4 new EO from 60 sb playing multiple times, Evanna.

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I had four things in one box. Sorry I took so long to post again.

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucky you! I've never had four in one box.

Hello,

I had open the box on space last night and i had got 55 stardust you all had open the box on main island ? I will try to open on mountain tonight.
        Also i had got just one key from playing the pirate game and non from Jokey and Chilly smurf's on main island and from archeologist on mountain. What is the best key winning mini game, if there it is ?

Regards

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't matter where you open the box!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think the likelihood of winning keys has to do with which game you play. For me personally, grandpa and karate on the island, and the space game have been the best. I haven't had a single key from the balloon or caterpillar game.

• Adrea
          Adrea commented
          Editing a comment
          Got a key from Chilly smurf's game today

Hello,

Two days ago ive got from the mystery box a "Spotted caiman" and "Bee sheep" and i didn't got any exp when i had place the items and after 12h. Now ive got from chilly smurf game "tree light" it costs 20 SB and it generates 150xp at 12h and ive got the exp when i had place it and the 150 exp generated. This is normal??

Regards!

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Whenever we win items from games we do get xp when placing them. Items we won from the boxes don't give xp when placing them, but should give xp after a certain amount of time, e.g. you win an item that gives xp every 12 hours, so 12 hours after placing it you will get xp. If it gives xp only every 24h, you will get xp after that. Some items might not give any xp at all. The new leopard we got, for example, only gives xp when placing it, but then not anymore. So I guess when winning it, you won't get xp placing it and won't get any xp later on either.

I won game master and he sits at the entrance to my maze in the grove.

Comment

• Kareelia
          Kareelia commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!! I still haven't had the pleasure.
          You should post a photo of him by the maze. 😊

Comment

Working...
        X