Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this is bigger

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! Cool idea to build a maze.

Comment

Provides free image upload and hosting integration for forums. Free picture hosting and photo sharing for websites and blogs.

Comment

I got lucky with the 60sb box! Robin Smurf has set up camp on my island!

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
        Evabevasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        So glad you got robin!!! He looks much better on your island than on my poor island. I need to decorate his spot!

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Evabeva, Robin Smurfs is an A list Peyo creation, he deserves the Superstar treatment! Nothing is too good for this showstopper of a Smurf!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, Purple! That seems the perfect prize, I know how much you admire Robin!

10,000 coins and a crop star, so rather underwhelming this am

Comment

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          For some reason the image is not very big

• Kareelia
          Kareelia commented
          Editing a comment
          How did you upload?
          Via link button?
          I find it always works best when I put the IMG brackets.. But I am by no means an expert!
          I'll try and open it to check out the Game Masters Maze
          When you tap on it it opens in a new window, and he's obviously very smug about his rainbow carpeting! 😊
          Last edited by Kareelia; 07-24-2016, 06:54 AM. Reason: ..

Those are four of my 60 SB boxes. I bought more, but can't quite remember what exactly came with them.

Comment

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          The boxes have been really good to you. Great wins.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Evabevasmurf,
          I've had less luck with others, but those are the only ones I took snapshots of and remembered in which set they came. I have been rather lucky overall, though. Some people here are without luck, so I really can't complain.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Oooo, I really want the Mushroom Hut! I love the way it looks, and the Chanterelle crops are a nice bonus.
          Congrats! That's a great pile o' loot! Lots of awesome critters, even Fuzzles!

Hi! I won the black knight on horse and I already have one on the mountain. The knight is placable only on the mountain so it's ok for me to have 2.....but it won't place itsel, it stays in the box !! Is this normal? I have already placed double wins from the boxes in the same village.

Comment

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          I cannot store them Ray...if I tap on them they just don't notice my tapping and keep riding quite happily. I hope that if they fix it I don't lose all fo them

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          Tap on the storage for animals, then tap the Black Knight and store him. You can't store him in normal storage.

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Morning Sky! Done! I didn't have the animal storage and bought it expressly!

Just won Pink Unicorn ...free !!!

Comment

• Kareelia
          Kareelia commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, that's great!

I won the popcorn hut yesterday and the fancy bamboo throne today. Loving the game master!!

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          You can never have too many pink unicorns, especially if they are free!!!

Yeah! This is the first thing I won in the free box that can't be bought with coins. Super excited!

Comment

• Smurfy-smurfy
          Smurfy-smurfy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yay! Congrats
          I got this from the free box today too!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That's a cool prize! Congrats!

• Kareelia
          Kareelia commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!!!
          I think that may be number one on my wish list! Or rather 10 of them!!

Look what I just got in a 60 SB box! Already have the pompoms from another box and don't particularly care about the rose fountain, but Beekeeper found his way into my village!

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool! I'm hoping for Bee Keeper too. Is he purely decoration?

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, everyone! I was stoked to win him! When I saw him in Morning Sky's list, I hoped to be lucky enough to win him somewhen. Maybe he'll get his own place of honour. Would be great if the bee hive also was a box prize, because I'd like to add some more.

@Pachemz
          He's only decoration. A bee is buzzing about the top of the house, the smurf opens one of the drawers with bees and honey inside, pulls his finger through the honey and then licks it off.

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info. The animation sounds cute.

I won the thunder tree in a free box, the eagle in a key box. The frustrating thing? THe eagle was my prize when I plunked down 60 SB a few days ago...so kinda no fun to get the same thing for keys later.

I dunno, I'm glad some are having fun and good luck, I just keep getting booby prizes. Crop stars, a single smurfberry, coin flowers, etc.
        The fact that the eagle came 'for free' after I spent 60 SB on it definitely makes me reluctant to plunk down more SBs. If all I'm gonna get is stuff I can win for free why waste them?

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Today I won the ice cream hut from the free box, with no keys. When I did have 3 keys I got a bannana tree. I think the keys just let you open the box early, not necessarily get better prizes. I have had amazing luck at the 60sb boxes, but I have played it a lot as well. I did get some items I didn't want too, mainly because I bought most of the EOs for money when they were first introduced, but overall I really love this new aspect of the game.

I get the feeling you can win everything in the free box if you wait long enough.

Hopefully you have better luck in the future Skydiver, because there are some really great prizes hidden in the boxes!

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          And then I get 25 stone on my iPod.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          I've had multiples as well. It is disappointing. And as Purple said, especially when you win something more expensive/special in a free box and then something not so cool with plant upgrades/doubles in a 60 SB box. From what I've read here, I think you can win any EO or SB item in any box, except the Game Master - he seems to be a 60 SB-only item, whereas his statues are only in the free box. My pink elephants came from free and SB boxes. Bit of a shame when you pay 60 SB for something you already have, but at least it's so adorable that I don't really mind. (would have been nicer to get something else, though) The elephant shrews keep popping up, too.

Just in case some people were wondering what the pink umbrella on a rock offer is, here's a pic of it in the water. I had no idea what it was until I placed it. She swims then jumps on the rock for a drink.

Comment

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Another great prize! You are doing really well with the boxes, Pachemz! 😀

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The Water Sprite! You are lucky, I loved this one as an EO, I keep getting Smurf huts in the 60sb round! I have a bunch of candy huts now, but I would have much rather got this.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          She looks great! Cool prize, congratulations!

Hello,

I had got this stuff, dont know what it is.
        http://imgur.com/a/tQDsw

Regards!
        Last edited by Adrea; 07-27-2016, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          That is a gargamel costume!

• Adrea
          Adrea commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks a lot!

• Tenny
          Tenny commented
          Editing a comment
          You can place the costume in your village. You can tap it an a Smurf hurries over and "Gargamel" starts walk through your village. Very funny :-)

Comment

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment
          How did you get this rainbow carpet/ tile?

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          It should be in the menu either under pathways or one of the specialty smurfs
      Working...
      X