Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

My prizes today was the rose fountain and 15 stardust. I think my game is cursed. I guess if I ever get one of the cool EO's I'll be especially surprised. I kinda wonder if it's random or if those that have spent more real money have a better chance of getting the really rare gifts.

Comment

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        It is luck of the draw keep trying

I got a single smurfberry and a potted plant of some sort. In a key box I got the archaelogical Rock thing...it's a coin item

Comment

I'm so happy! I got Peewit in the 60 SB box! I bought Johan almost exactly one year ago and never bought Peewit for some weird reason. I was hoping he'd make it to the Rarity Shop eventually, but this is even better! The other two items in the box were an Elephant Shrew family (I think that's what they are) and a the log with blue mushrooms on it (coin item- meh).

Comment

• Ray888
          Ray888 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, they sure look happy together!

• Evabevasmurf
          Evabevasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Lucky you!! Great win.

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          It is about time, poor Johan as been without his sidekick for a year! Glad you lucked out on this one! I have the same issue on my mountain. I have Peewit, but no Johan. Hopefully the Mystery Box comes through for me soon! Congratulations on your win!

Spelling Bee please, Does the cat come only in a mistery box or will we be offered for money too? I've spent too many sb and don't have space to put all the items won...but not the cat...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Gio. Pharaoh Azra can only be obtained from the Game Master Mystery Boxes.

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          😔thanks SB

So today 45 stardust and a tomato crop star

Comment

Spelling Beee....sorry another question....I have unfortunately 2 banks, both in main village (one bought the other won with a box) . Is there a way to get rid of one? They are undeletable! Plus I have a smurf that asks me to collect 50 wood for the bank and he won't leave either, even if I have collected tons of wood since he appeared with his 5 quests ( the wood one is the 5th)

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            How did you get your two, Morning Sky?

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought the EO twice.

• Gio!!
            Gio!! commented
            Editing a comment
            I bought the EO some time ago didn't like it but had made the mistake. Then won the second in a box

Mini water park (waterfall from 60sb box)

Comment

Cool. Free box! He walks/jumps around when tapped.

Comment

• LightofFire
              LightofFire commented
              Editing a comment
              Have won him too! A really cute price!

• I got another crop star and some wood

Comment

• Pachemz
              Pachemz commented
              Editing a comment
              I like the crop stars but I mostly get the stars of the crops I don't plant.

• I also won the sticker book EO have had a dabble

Comment

• Originally posted by debbles smurf View Post
              I also won the sticker book EO have had a dabble
              What is the sticker book;

Comment

• Silver
                Silver commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it's Arts & Crafts Hut

• I think I am done with the boxes! I spent tons of SB and keep getting the same iems! I am frustrated

Comment

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm having the same issue, I can understand items that it make sense to have multiple of in a village coming up more frequently, but it seems to be the opposite in my game! I have lots of items that I would much rather just have one of filling up my storage.

• Gio!!
                Gio!! commented
                Editing a comment
                the worse part is that if you place them you cannot get rid of them. Plus I don't understand why I cannot have certain items in the Grove which is the only place where we have SPACE !!!!!!!! I have this restaurant in each village and cannot place it in the Grove but don't want two restaurants in main Village (one bought for money ages ago and one won with a 60 sb box). The boxes are uncool and I will not spend more sb on them, not if they don't find a way to make it impossible to win the same items over and over and over and over again ! Happy to see someone agrees with me

• I only spent the 60 once, but got something I later got for free. And I certainly don't seem to have the good luck of others to get EO Smurf's.

WHen it started I was eager to try, now it's getting to the point of 'yeah, should check today'

If most of what I win will be resources, the least they could do is put the rare seeds into the mix too.

Comment

• Gio!!
                Gio!! commented
                Editing a comment
                Or make it impossible to keep getting the same items...or at least 1 x village not tons of the same items

• Today it was 75 wood and the rose column from a few updates ago (a coin item)
              And with a key box a pineapple crop star.
              Last edited by skydiver118; 08-01-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X