Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried the 60SB part today, and one of my 3 items was an arcade. I don't ever remember seeing that anywhere. It's so cute. When the Smurf is interfacing with the arcade, the
    screen lights up.

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my gosh, is that a Slip N Slide? I've never seen that before! I still have a long scar just under my chin from one of those when I was a kid 😄. They are so much fun! I bet the Smurfs look hilarious using it!
      Congrats on the arcade- I think that's a pretty old one, from like maybe 3 years ago. GM is great! There would probably be no chance to ever get some of the great items if not for him.

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      I bought the slip and slide a long time ago and put it on my island. (On my original village) It is near the mastodon and when the mastodon squirts water it looks as if the water is going on the slip and slide. My smurfs use it frequently.

• Last night, 75 wood and the thanksgiving sheep

Comment

• I'm wondering, what are the items you received most often? Anything that just keeps repeating itself? Something you are disappointed to see, because no, please, not again?

I don't really have anything remarkable to report except those two things:

My last keybox got me this cutie! Yes!!

And my last 60 SB box got me the bird feeder hut! So happy! But: Another of those climbing trees... definitely the most repeated item for me. Wouldn't have bought the chair, but it's cute, so that's okay. The bird feeder hut makes up for all of it anyway.

Another thing I got a few times are the elephant shrews. They are cute, but you only need so many...
      Last edited by Evanna; 08-03-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Gio!!
        Gio!! commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I have about 10 climbing trees 5 restaurants, 2 banks, numerous huggable teddy bears, numerous rockets, numerous of those families of the animals you have published above....and have stopped buying 60 sb boxes because I cannot stuff my overcowded villages with copies! I wish we could place anything in the Grove that's the only place with space

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Pachemz,
        I agree about the huts. Especially when they were in the sb box... Some huts might work as double, but variety is better than constant repeats. Aww, really? It's a first for me with those bobcats. I did receive a few of those desert cats (?) though. The new ones that can be bought with sb and look similar.

Gio,
        Gosh, the teddy bears, yes. I forgot about those. Took a while till one showed up, but then it apparently felt lonely. It would be great if all items could be placed everywhere. That green little dragon popped up twice as well, but can only be placed on the mountain or island. And as you said, a number of items can't be placed in the grove, would be good if that worked for more.

• Gio!!
        Gio!! commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Evanna! Maybe we should make a petition Let Us Be Able To Place Item On All Villages !

• I got the pig pen, then more wood and crop stars. Seems my device is set on resources and stars. I guess on the upside I don't have to clutter up my village with smurf huts.

Comment

• Got azra and placed him on swoof planet

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes he can just won a second azra and can place him in all areas by the looks of it.

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Don't like game master but the cat yes...even if I've stopped buying mistery boxes! Keep getting copies...so I'll never get the A the cat

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice one! Congrats!

• Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats! Hope to get him too. He seems not that hard to get actually if I look at how many people got him already. Did you buy many boxes?

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I got my second Azra, but I think he is very hard to get! I spent a lot of SB trying! If you really want him you can get him, but it takes some time.

• Would you believe it: I just got the bobcat family in my free box today, haha. Oh well.

Comment

• hi
          i decided to spend 60sb and received
          1) Toy Shop - What does this do?
          2) Roasting vegetables
          3) XP (small amount!)

do we usually receive 3 items from the 60sb box? there's no time limit on the 60sb box right? does anyone feel that the 60sb are worth it? i mean do you usually get all 3 good items? or will 1 of your item end up COINS?

thanks

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to admit I don't feel the 60SB boxes are worth it, simply because the one I saved up for got me nothing but cheap coin items and no cool EO. My games don't tend to give me the neat prizes that others are getting. I get a lot of crop stars and coin items. But others are getting doubles and triples of EO items, so does seem to be luck of the draw (and I'm one of those folks that can buy 99 of 100 raffle tickets and still lose)
            Personally? I save my SB to buy stuff I want or other regular Smurf's or SB rounds of games and come out feeling better about my purchases than with the magic boxes.

• Silver
            Silver commented
            Editing a comment
            Toy shop is just a decoration (no function). Whether 60SB (Mega) box worth it's all personal opinion. Mega box always guarantee you to get 1 EO item every try while the other box only give you some chance (very low chance) to win it. I have only won 1 EO from the free box so far. I don't have the patience to wait another month to win my second EO, so I personally think the mega box worth it. It's like a gamble anyway. When you receive something you want, you'll certainly said that worth but when you receive what you don't like (even get multiples) you'll think it's a waste of SBs

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            In my 60 box I got the eagle....which I then won for free a few days later on my other device, so it left me feeling distinctly cheated (I know I wasn't, luck of the draw, but it is very galling to keep winning 'junk' when others get the highly sought after EO's and the such) I get a lot of coin items in my boxes. That and crop stars.
            I just tell myself 'hey, it's free so get over it'.

For me, that 60SB represents a lot of SB rounds in games where I may get something cool.

But you are right, how worth it is depends on a person's luck. So good or bad is relative. If a person can't afford to lose then they shouldn't play (if you can't afford or be willing to gamble 60SB and hope for a good prize, then don't.)

• I got the bird cage from the free round last night!
          all items in the picture is from either free round or key round,
          Last edited by Kareelia; 08-07-2016, 01:32 AM. Reason: :) link fix

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Great prizes! And lucky to win all of them for free

(Your picture doesn't show up. The second img should be [/img])

• Smurfy-smurfy
            Smurfy-smurfy commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahh! This is what I need for 10! You got so lucky

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            These are all great items! I had some luck in the beginning and got some nice items for free, but lately only resources or coin items for me! Congratulations! I'm looking forward to getting that deluxe birdhouse! Thanks for posting!

• More crop stars on top of my crop stars on top of my crop stars and coin items.

I just tell myself eventually I'll collect them all and game master will have no choice but to hand out some cool EO's

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            It's a shame you aren't getting SB items or EOs in those boxes. Other people at least got something somewhen, especially in the key boxes. Do you remember what exactly you got in your SB box? Because you said only the eagle plus coin items. As per description and from what other people are getting, you should have received on EO? I think it shouldn't even be possible to get coin items in that box. Only EOs, SB items, or crop upgrades. I'm not saying you are lying, please don't think that. I just wonder what combination of items you got. Somebody on this forum also said they won four items, which I think shouldn't be possible either... So I wonder if maybe there is a random glitch/bug?

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            In my 60 box I got an eagle that the Smurf's get on and fly, whatever that's called. the frustration comes a week later on my other device I get the same eagle in a free box. I know I also got a crop star and something else. I honestly can't recall.
            I'm not going to waste any more SB's on the boxes. My luck just isn't good. Today I won some keys and it was a single smurfberry, the safari sheep and raspberry crop stars.
            Azrael, all these huts people win, I just don't get them.
            I've won the Rose tower, bonsai plants, Amazon sword plant, vine arbors...aka a lot of coin stuff.
            It seems that some players are luckier than others. I'm not one of those.

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            If we're talking about the same eagle then it's an sb item and you really should have received an EO as well. EO + eagle + crop star sounds okay. But it's weird you didn't get an EO. It doesn't seem right. It says in the description you will definitely get an EO. Not a question of chance, you WILL get an EO. Have you considered asking one of the bees about this? Because that sounds like a bug/glitch. Did you win enough keys for three key boxes or are those three items won in the daily boxes on your two devices and key box on one of them? The smurberry and safari sheep are good prizes, though? Honestly, I do understand your frustration, but I think most players who won good prizes in free/key boxes only posted here when they won something. And if you look at it, it's not that common. It's not like other people are getting EOs every other day and only you don't. Yes, you have extra bad luck it seems, but today you got a SB item from a key (or free?) box, so that is ''normal''/good? And if you only bought one 60 SB box, it's not as if you've spend hundreds of SB and never got an EO. I'm pretty sure you would if you spend 60 SB again. Possibly one that you don't like or have already, but still. They are supposed to come with EOs. EOs, SB items, crop upgrades. Should you try again (although it sounds as if you won't), I'd recommend making a screenshot of what you receive. Should you really not get an EO, I'd write one of the bees or Beeline and ask for your smurfberries back.

• I got Gargamel Costume from the 3 keys box. This made my day! I've wanted for a long time

Comment

• SushiSmurf
            SushiSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations, Smurfy-smurfy!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! It's great to receive something you have hoped and waited for

• Juliesmurf
            Juliesmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I got the same prize using 3 keys this morning. It is a very cool reward. I am enjoying playing games again and collecting keys.

• I finally got the birds feeder hut today! Yippee..... Still need more huts to complete the collection but I have the patience..

Game master is really the king of mini-games, whoever created this deserve a kiss from us!!

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! I was so happy when I got mine. He and his birds are great. And they require surprisingly little food. Good luck getting all the birds!

I agree. Even if we are getting multiples, there's daily boxes and key boxes that give us items for free. Even if it's ''only'' crop stars or resources. Mind you, I got 65 dye or 65 stardust in a free daily box. That is more than you can get anywhere else. And even if it's only 25 wood, that still is about what camper might give you. I'm not in need of resources, but for newer players who still have a lot of wonders to build this is fantastic. And crops stars help wih money for necessary items/items for decoration and xp help with levelling up. Having EOs dangled in front of your nose and then only getting a flower or resources is disappointing. But I think because those pale in comparison to the possibilities of getting something special. Because in general, receiving something for free every day is generous and great.

Those who want and can spend 60 SB have a quicker and guaranteed chance to win EOs and might get two SB items on top of that. Getting multiples in those boxes is painful and there are items I really don't want to see again, but I guess that's the (literal) price for being able to receive real money items for an in game currency. So even if I'm disappointed sometimes (and those times are becoming more and more common) and some other players don't like the Game Master, I think he was a great addition.
            Last edited by Evanna; 08-10-2016, 12:54 PM.

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess no matter what games we play, there will be a time we'll be bored of them once we achieve the objective of the games. So definitely we'll be bored of game master if we keep getting what already have. Then Beeline has to keep adding new items to keep players' interest! 😄

• Thanks to Morning Sky we have a list of EOs that can be won and all crop stars. I thought it might be nice to also have lists for the other items.

Those items were won either by me or my friend in any type of box.

Animals:

Other SB items:

Coin items:

If you've won anything that isn't listed here, please let us know. I'll add more pictures then.
          Last edited by Evanna; 08-14-2016, 12:42 PM. Reason: Added more pics.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, sorry about that, I left to verify items on my iPad, then came back and saw that I missed it.

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem. I actually thought about putting the jabuticaba tree, but then wondered if maybe I had bought it instead. Thanks for adding to the list.

• Astro King
            Astro King commented
            Editing a comment
            Great list! Thanks Evanna for posting.

• Today, 2500 coins and a flower garland

Comment

• 15 stardust for free but right after I got 5 SB with keys. Yeah!

Comment

Working...
            X