Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share pictures of the prizes you've won from the Game Master's Mystery Boxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just spent another 60SB...heart pain...I received a climbing vine tree, star crop and this item...it looks like a cave with a blue claw sticking out...does anyone know what it is? I would like to know what is it and what it does before I can place it.

Thanks!

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      From your desciption, it might be the blue scorpion

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's the glow in the dark scorpion it's an old EO and your Smurf's will climb on him and ride around.

• My next goal is that toad for the grove, he can guard all the ponds

Comment

• Lets see who can get grumper in their village first

Comment

• I read that the candy hut can be won in the free/key box. Has anyone received any other smurf huts in the free box?

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          This last weekend I got the smoothie hut and the candy shop, and a few weeks ago I won the popcorn hut

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, skydiver.

• Ice cream store,eatery,toy shop,candy apple store and exotic bird feeder are also available at the free round.
        Last edited by lotinia; 08-16-2016, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

• chocolatefruitnut
          chocolatefruitnut commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG! You give me hope!!!
          thanks

• From the 60 SB box.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats! That's a cute prize

• Hi everyone! What do you think of the fact we cannot delete double gifts we win from boxes? Either Beeline makes it possible to put anything anywhere or we shoud get the possibility to delete double huts/shops. I got 3 restaurants (1 on island, 1 on mainland 1 in store in the boxes store) . Unfortunately placed 2 jigsaw puzzle huts on island and cannot get rid of one. I am not spending anymore sb to buy 60sb boxes because dread getting doubles especially if it's smurf huts or shops

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          I just tried to store a special hut. It didn't work. I wonder if there's already a thread requesting that they're storable. I'm gonna check it out.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess a downside of them giving away EO's...if they were 'normal' huts then the game would probably not allow you to place more than one, but I'd imagine if someone wanted to buy multiple copies for each land, they'd happily take the revenue.

maybe they could tweak the coding to at least allow each item in every area, so people could at least find 5 separate homes for each item.

At least if you get multiples of a coin item you can sell it (if you have the exchange hut)

I do hope when I get to the point of having all the crop stars that it stops giving them out

• Astro King
          Astro King commented
          Editing a comment
          Skydiver, I have started a thread to request for EOs to be placeable at all areas! You can vote here. http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...-in-every-area

• While I do get your frustration with it, being able to delete huts does counter the main game programming that certain things are undeletable.
        I would think altering the programming to make things placable everywhere might be easier....but there likely isn't a way to differentiate in the programming between 'bought for 9.99 hut' and 'won for free' hut, and someone would accidentally delete their bought for real money hut and be ticked off.

Maybe they could alter game master's programming to put in a 'do you want to keep this or not' option, which would allow you to delete it as you win it by not accepting the win?

Comment

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand your point but I hope Beeline understands mine and finds a solution.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with there needing to be a solution (although I have yet to suffer from the problem )

Maybe you toss the idea out there and see what they can do.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds like an option. Although I'm sure some people would accidently click no, just like some would accidently delete their bought houses. I mean, how often did people accidently click on spend 5 sb for a game because sometimes the button is left and sometimes it's right?

Or maybe an option to delete things out of our storage box? But hopefully without taking away the option to click the delete symbol to put something back in storage. Or they add a storage symbol, like there is for normal items. So when you think about placing an item and don't want to, you click on the storage symbol so it goes back into the box. ...but I just realised that this would put it in the normal storage, possibly. Maybe some sort of delete button within the storage box?

It's difficult. I guess there's always the possibility of somebody accidently deleting something they wanted to keep.

• To be able to store the item would be perfect. Even in the normal storage hut. No delete button but only move or store. But probabably condidering all the above, which I hadn't considered, they will never find a solution. People deleting by accident and then writing to Support to get items back would be to complicated

Comment

• To answer Evanna, I don't find the post, you can store doubles of objects. I have 5 black knights in mountain animal storage. Other items I left in the various villages because they don't take up too much space

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            So huts cannot be stored and cannot be deleted, but other items can? I haven't tried yet, but I do have, for example, two green dragons on my mountain. I wish we could place these EOs in all areas. That would already help a lot. But some way of being able to store or delete all of them would be good.

• Gio!!
            Gio!! commented
            Editing a comment
            Huts can't be stored or deleted. Other items can be stored. I haven't tried to delete them. Storing huts would be enough

• Has anyone experienced this graphics glitch? I won a blue game master costume....but when I went to place it it was burgandy, both in the GM storage and when I put it in my village.

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            There have been posts about this before. The colour shows wrong when winning it or in the storage and then turns out to be a different one once placed (or in the storage already).

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know it's not just me. It;ll be like the blue stone gate on the mountain. It was an invisible prize for a while then fixed itself this last update.
            Thanks

• I was doing ok for a bit, actually got a couple of EO's...then today I got the mushroom star.....which since I never bought the mushroom hut is kinda a eh.

I don't know if the mushroom hut is in the free boxes or not but I guess if I ever win it I'll have a nice augmented crop.

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            I mostly got crop upgrades for crops I haven't had (like cauliflower) or crops that I never use. Only two upgrades - one each - for two crops that I grew. I did get the garden and mushroom shop eventually, so have a use for those upgrades now as well. Got both from SB boxes, though. No idea if they are in the free/key boxes. But I guess in the key boxes, at least?

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I dunno. The. Mushroom star was in a key box. I don't know if the key boxes have better prizes or if key and free are the same while the 60SB are coded to give better prizes.

I can deal with stars for crops I don't plant often, luck of the draw there. Just getting one that's locked out and unavailable was kinda a let down.

I guess at least now that the games give keys more often a key box is more of a daily occurrence than a 2-3 times a week occurrence, so a bit less painful.

• Well. rare seeds have been added to the mix. I just won 5 green seeds

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't think it's new. I've been getting yellow seeds since it started. I like winning seeds.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            It was nice to win them. My grove wonders are stuck on level 4 waiting for the seeds to finish them.

• I won a pink hut real cute was going to put it out. And it says already placed. No I did not place it so it's gone. (

Comment

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            Can it be placed in a different area?

• Gio!!
            Gio!! commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you mean gone?? It should still be in the master box storage

• It took a ton of keys but the tree house can be a free item.

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! Very cute item. Thanks for letting us know
        Working...
        X