Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduce yourself here on the Community Forum and make some smurfy new friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	83B7C3EA-3AE1-43D1-B9DD-1F683C770B33.jpeg
Views:	89
Size:	372.8 KB
ID:	232863https://www.iconsiam.com/th/events&a...nd-at-iconsiam
    Attached Files

Comment

https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...rs?view=stream

Comment

Hi everyone, new player here. Loving my village, Iโ€™m an old granny and finding it fun to lose myself in a land of little people, especially blue ones! Iโ€™ve always loved smurfs, maybe because they are blue my favourite colour!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the Forum Smurfy Gran !! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

We have a wide age range of players here who all love playing SV too!! The game seems to attract players of all ages from all over the world, thereโ€™s something for everyone!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to you! Here on the forum we can be ageless, because we all love our little blue friends!

• Smurfy Gran
          Smurfy Gran commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, for the lovely welcome. ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿปโ˜€๏ธ

Hi, Iโ€™m Randall. Been playing about a year (currently at level 80) but just joining the forum. Live in Florida.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Hi Vanity Smurf , Welcome to the Forum! We are always happy to see new members

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Vanity! Welcome to the forum- hope you will be active and have a great time here! ๐Ÿค—

Hey, I'm sotarnicus. I've been playing the smurf's village since it first released, but stopped playing it when i turned 10ish, idk, but a really long time ago. Now I'm a lot older, I got an i-pad recently and the first thing I'd thought of was the smurfs. One of my childhood staples. Really happy there's still a community around. My fb is in the friends listing if you wanna add me! Posting from western australia.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Welcome to the Forum Sotarnicus ! Glad you decided to start playing SV again and are enjoying your game

If you are looking to add lots of friends to your game Facebook has a really great Smurfs Village Community Group that is worth checking out!!

i'm new here i love to play smurf game

Comment

Hi! I'm cursegirl I recently joined, I'm not sure how to add friends on the smurfs villiage app, none of my Facebook friends won't to play but my newest quest I need flower seeds from a friend, so how can I add friends other then my Facebook ones?

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome to the forum! Right now, Facebook is the only way to add friends. Here is what our community moderator, Spelling Bee, says.

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
            Normitha34 To visit and friend gifts, youโ€™ll need to find other Smurfsโ€™ Village players and add them as your friend on Facebook. Once you are friends on Facebook, enter your game and to go the Menu > Settings Tab > My Account > Sign into your Facebook account, and then go back to the Menu > Community Tab and tap on the Visit Friends button to view the Neighbor Map.

There are dedicated Posts in the official Smurfs' Village Facebook Community Group Page for iOS players and Android players to find new friends and let one another know what gifts they would like. To locate those dedicated Posts, just join the Group and check the Pinned Post at the top of the Group Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/smurfsvillagecommunity/

Hey, I'm a new member here on the forums, nice to meet y'all! I'm hoping to change my username soon (Elysian Smurf).
          Excited to talk with each of you over the course of my time here on the forums! Thank you!
          Last edited by luiso22; 04-06-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thank you man!

Comment

Hello everyone! I am a new person. Very happy to join this forum. Looking forward to receiving the help of everyone. Thank you everyone for reading!

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome to the forum, Nathan! Iโ€™ve moved your post here, because there is already a topic on the forum to introduce yourself! The forum has been around for a lot of years, and many, many topics already exist.

If you want to add friends, you can put your Smurfy ID here. If you have a question or comment, you can usually find an existing topic by using the search function in the upper left corner of the forum, and then can post things pertaining to that issue in that topic. It is also a lot easier to find things if you change the search to โ€œRelevanceโ€ rather than โ€œLast Updateโ€ (which is the default) after you do your initial search.

• FantomoDrako
                  FantomoDrako commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Nathan! I have my Smurf ID posted in another topic, but I'd be happy to add you as a friend if you post yours.

Just realised I never posted here after joining XD

Hello, I'm FantomoDrako! You can find me on various places around the internet under this name. I've only been playing Smurfs' Village for about a month, so I'm still sort of new. I have been greatly enjoying it though and even got the friend I live with to play it as well.

This place has such a nice community and I'm happy to be a part of it! I write fanfiction and, once I get all 9 seasons of the Smurfs' cartoon on DVD (should be the next few days), I plan to binge watch them and start writing Smurf stories. Netflix only has a smattering of episodes from the first 3 seasons - mostly 1 and 2 though. And out of order. I watched it when I was a child, but it was just another cartoon to me and I don't remember much from it, so I plan to make up for lost time with the DVDs.

I'm always up for a chat so don't be afraid to say hi!

Comment

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’›โญ๏ธit is always nice when another enthusiastic smurf fan finds his way into this forum ... and shares this fun...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒŸ

Smurfy Hello, How do you know what Smurfs to put in which village in the game Smurf Bubble Story

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Sassy- this game is not related in any way to that one. You will need to ask that question to the developer of that game.

hello, i'm a new member

Comment

Hullo everyone! I'm a new member here in this forum. I actually started playing the Smurfs' Village about two years ago but had a long break from it ever since due to some technical issues. But recently I started fresh on a new device a few weeks ago and have had fun ever since! I love Smurfs, they are cute and fun and quite wise actually too ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ. I have unlocked the Island and Planet Swoof recently. I will post some pics of my Village later.

I'd like to have smurfy friends to play the game with and exchange gifts ๐Ÿ˜Š. My Smurfy ID is 31cn33. Well met!

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome, Shannali! It's a great group here with a lot of passionate players, some of whom have played since the beginning, some just starting, and some in between.

There are a lot of great posts for playing, and if you get stuck, there's always someone willing to help you through it.

I gift when I can, so if you don't mind sporadic gift giving, I'll friend request you.
              Working...
              X