Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In memoriam of Bublik

Totally in shock.....

We all gathered in old forum to discuss our favorite game and we met friends there who supported each other in good and bad times. Some of us got closer and had contact outside forum. With several of our GC friends we have a special bond.... Today I am in shock....totally in shock. Last monday our dear friend Bublik left a short message on GC: "mother is dead". I left her a message on GC saying I'm sorry for her but also sent her an email to express my condolances. Today I received an answer.....from her son. Explaining that Bublik passed away in her sleep. He left the message on GC to inform us because he knew how much she loved and appreciated our friendship. Still shivering here and it's so unreal... Bublik, who was so very active on new forum. Coming up with great ideas. Always supportive and determined to make this forum a succes. But above all....such an amazing friend! So very sweet and a great personality. Sometimes a loss is too big for words...rest in peace my sweet friend!

Pearl & Tapasz

There are no words ... this is so unreal ...
    But it helps a little to find good friends here to share our sadness.
    Thank you sweet Bublik, for everything!!

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family. She was a wonderful community member and she will be missed.

Comment

• Tapasz
        Tapasz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for changing the topic title. It was so difficult to create this post...especially in a "foreign" language.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        No need to say thanks Tapasz. When I read it was totally in shock too.

Oh this is so sad. Rest easy Bublik.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear this. Thank you for sharing this news. May she rest in peace.

Comment

This is just so shocking. Bublik will be missed. She was just such an active and positive member of this community. Very upsetting news.

Comment

Very sad news. Thoughts and prayers to her family. Thanks for letting us know Tapasz & Pearl.

Comment

I'm new, but still very sorry for the loss to you all. What a sad thing. I always wondering in online communities when active members suddenly disappear. It was kind of her son to take a moment in his suffering to let you all know.

Comment

My hope is that she may rest easy and that her family find peace and happiness. Thank you Bublik for all your kindness!

Comment

So very sad to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Rest in peace Bublik, you will be greatly missed.

Comment

I haven't known her but from what I am reading I understand she was wonderful and she is greatly missed

May she be with God and may there be peace within her family

Comment

I am completely in shock, except from being a great friend on both the old and the new forum, she has been a great friend on my smurf list for quite a while. Although the smurf village is a virtual world, the friendships are real and they touch and change you. Thanks again Bublik for being my friend, I will miss you. Thanks Tapasz and Pearl for letting us know.

Comment

My thoughts go to her family. People like her and Tapasz and Pearl make the difference - even in this virtual world. Thanks to all of you for being there. May she rest in peace.

Comment

My thoughts are with her family. She will be sorely missed. Rest in peace Bublik!

Comment

I am saddened by the news of Bublik. As everyone has already posted, she will be missed in this forum. My thoughts and prayers to her family.

Comment

Working...
                            X